1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Peace Division NiteLife09

Discussion in 'House Room' started by Suke, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

FIN-ALLY Suke has come-BACK to the House room.

Word! on the street is that PD are next on the NiteLife series. I wasn't impressed with their last album (forget what it was called). Hopefully, this one will be better. Dated for March.

Feel My Drums =========================> Suke.

2. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

peace process

nitelife is at 09 already?

3. dimpy

dimpy TRIBE Member

suke tell me you didn't leave system that night for life cuz if you would've stuck around shit got H A R D, i'm talking relentless (in a sophisticated kind of way) and you know i like my beats dirty [​IMG]

4. Gizmo

Gizmo TRIBE Member

When DT played Stereo in December he dropped I think three of their tracks all through the night. On a big system their sound is awesome. 'relentless' like Dimpy said.

5. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

if you're talking about last saturday with baby hec romero, i was very disappointed. i kept an eye out for u but i didn't see you. i expected a deep house set, i don't even know what he was spinning that night. do u remember that high pichted frequency the dj played for like 10 minutes when everyone was covering their ears, pure wack. imo anyway

peace

6. dimpy

dimpy TRIBE Member

naw i was talkong about satoshiie tomie when suke was talking about leaving early to go to nation's last night and shit got real raw towards the end...
    so far as baby hec's set it was definitely better than eddie's but nothing to write home about. i actually found myself wanting evil p to come on. it never quite got me there and i ended up standing right in front of the speaker for most of the night to get the full effect, and any dj that does not play an encore to a pleading crowd has a cruel heart (unless they are just soooo jetlagged or the club has pulled the plug on the power)

i find peace division kind of hit and miss. it's like their talented but hold back in fear that partiers won't be able to deal with the onslaught of their harder beats

7. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

Dimpy ... you're crazy girl. Straight Up!. Yes, I did go to Lifes for Halo but I returned back to Systems not too long after. You say Tomie got better? Well not while I was there. I think I left at 4:00am and he was still boring. If you liked that set ... I don't think I can talk to you anymore ...................... [​IMG]

FTT-4-LiFe ==========================> Suke.

8. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

what is Peace Division up to these days. I havent heard a good track produced by them in a while.

lee <-- use to be a big fan!