1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

party @ headwinds' house!

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by echootje, Oct 21, 2001.

1. echootje

echootje TRIBE Member

AHAHAHAHAH Best night ever!

A few beers + TV @ Brandon's place, then off to Queen Video to rent an Anime flick, stopped at that TD bank machine at Queen & Spadina and I found a $50 bill! FREE BEER

One movie and a few beers later we checked out Finary's pad for some trancey chilley tunes. Talked & had fun with my first ever hash (yowza!)

Then we legged it for Element where I am very grateful we got in free, we danced, we boogied, we got tired, but that wasn't it nooo..

We checked out Lincoln again (finally got to see that place a second time) and things were good. Loads of fun, and a dancing with a girl who was loving the fact that we were dancing (the only two ppl in the place). Damn me and my drunken shut-down brain! I should have networked on that one!

Then it was home-time for me, it was early night (felt like such a long time), I don't even remember making it to Yonge St for the bus.. oh yah, and I'm stil drunk (it's 12-noon!) not enough sleep

Brandon! Wicked time, thank for hauling my ass downton, I would've wasted Saturday night at home! And I wouldn't have had so much fun (and luck!) Best night ever!

Rob

2. echootje

echootje TRIBE Member

Oh yeah, imet some people (I remember now)

cool to hang with ya mingster & finary [​IMG]

Rob

3. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

Headwinds!!!
    The anime night was OUR idea!!
    You are cheating on me with echootje huh? [​IMG]

4. headwinds

headwinds TRIBE Promoter

yup and we rented MoFo's choice....Perfect Blue.

totally silly night - I couldnt believe it when I got home just after 2am. what a whirlwind! In this case, two did make a party.