1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Ottawa party people

Discussion in 'Jungle Room' started by Tricky kid, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Tricky kid

Tricky kid TRIBE Member

who are the promoters in town????
    what companies throw parties???
    what parties are coming up??
    what djs are spinning?

what is going on????????

Tricky

2. jay dee

jay dee TRIBE Member

I know a little bit about the Ottawa scene.
    I don't live in Ottawa anymore but I lived there for a few years for school and still make it up there a few times a year so I try to keep up with what's happening there.

In terms of DJs I can tell you that DJ Hayes is good. Check him out on the radio on the Ottawa U station. I think his show used to be Wednesday nights but I'm not sure when it is now. Also Dave Florida is pretty good. He had a residency at Atomic Saturday nights before it closed down.

360 is OK as well. I believe he is affiliated with Full Force productions who were hosting a sunday night at the Well (I'm not sure if that is happening anymore though).

Pedro is also pretty good...

3. Tricky kid

Tricky kid TRIBE Member

any promoters out there????

email addresses???

Tricky

4. simpletee

simpletee TRIBE Member

hey sean why don't you check out that ottawa site: http://xvi.com/
    i'm sure all the ottawa people there would be able to help you out much more than here...

5. Tech_Head_Rob

Tech_Head_Rob TRIBE Member

it's spelled Haze btw...hahahha [​IMG]
    yeah, definitely check out www.techno.xvi.com
    you'll find everything you need to know

-peace-
    Rob

6. twinstar*dj

twinstar*dj TRIBE Member

ottawa is a fun place to visit and party cuz it's close to montreal and all these crazy bilingual kids are there hehe

i've played for Future Wicked City productions before, but they could be broken up for now i'm not sure. it is headed by MC Shrapnel (Sanders). I've also gone over there to play for Speaker Phreaker and S4's crew Eclipse. they also run things there. Panda (who works at Mothership) is from Ottawa too, and she'd know everyone there (Rayaz, Jeff Hill, 360, Haze (she used to play on his radio show at the university - i think it was called Futurestep?). and i know this crazy kid from the O-town, named Kat - she designs Biokat clothing that you can find in the shops on Queen Street (her pants are wicked!)- she also knows all the haps there. if you really want detailed info on Ottawa, e-mail me and i can help you out!

cynthia.