1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Old Trance Mixtapes

Discussion in 'Trance Room' started by Brandon, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Brandon

Brandon TRIBE Member

I make this request every few months, so here goes:

I am looking for these two mixes:

The Dentist - Deep Trance Trip
    Nivoc - Baba Ganesh

I bought both of these tapes at X-Static years ago and lost them around the same time. I still have the cases and they sit on my tape wall mocking me daily.

If you have them in tape form and want to do an old-fashioned tape trade, email me and I'll send you a list of my tapes. If these mixes are available for download somewhere, someone point me in the right direction.

I made some connections with people on this board a few months ago about these tapes but I lost their emails.

Thanks for your time!

2. seeker

seeker TRIBE Member

i've uploaded side A of baba ganesh to the tribe collective ftp server. check in the general forum for details. also, LoopeD has side B in mp3 format. maybe if we both gang up on him and keep pestering him we can get it off him. ;)

oh, and if you're unwilling to use the tribe ftp, i got side A off of audiogalaxy. search for 'nivoc', and it's the only hit.