1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

ol' fashion house party....

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by CC, Jan 16, 2002.

1. CC

CC TRIBE Member

i've wanted to do the traditional old highschool style house party for a while. you know, drink shit beer like labatt ice and listen to good ol' rock music and just get wasted, watch girls puke in the bathroom, guys pass out on the lawn. all the good stuff.

i've been itching to break out all my old cds and i'm always looking to get drunk. anyone else get these urges to relive the good ol' times?

CC

2. d.code

d.code TRIBE Member

Im an underachiver - so I dont know what your talking about.

Cheers
    -engine

3. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Omg, the last year of highschool was horrible. I drank on our front lawn and rolled around on the grass with this Geoff guy. Man... all we did was go to class, smoke pot in the park and write on the front lawn.

Man, I can still feel that hot Scarborough wind when you're heading to the park to smoke up with 50 million guys after someone's house party...

So many pool parties too...

4. PinkAngeL

PinkAngeL TRIBE Member

address please

5. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I am SO in on this. Wicked, wicked call. I feel like I need to go all the way to Guelph(during September - Novemeber) to hit a REAL keg party.

6. joey

joey TRIBE Member

okay but im not hosting

last kegger i threw went very VERY bad

7. BEtonka

BEtonka TRIBE Member

Ok I am soooo there. Kegs of beer sound good baout now esp that Allie and I just got drunk and due U can drink your own Wine at restaurants here in MOntreal hehehe.

Cheerios
    BEata

P.S> I am so there just let me know where and when.

8. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

Come up to montreal? =(
    miss ya

House parties rock. Except for repainting ceilings [​IMG]

~allie~

9. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I'm not sure if Shawn was actually offering per se...

But if he is, I can bring the rollies, the toilet paper (for drunken outdoor fun) and lots of cds.

10. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

im never going to hear the end of it am i? [​IMG]

11. joey

joey TRIBE Member

whon whon to that!

12. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

Its funny over the last year I've been to more house parties than raves. It seems like my firends are switching back to the more personal pass out with friends.

Yeah I'm in.

13. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

Yes, I let things die after the two month mark [​IMG]

~allie~

14. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

can i say no to this? no. i can't.

can we bar-b-q? i like to do that. [​IMG]

15. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

and can we all make out with each others boyfriends and girlfriends? and break all your stuff? and steal your lawn gnomes? and puke on your driveway? then get in fist fights with our own friends?

or maybe this was just house parties in Hampton.

16. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

House parties rock. [​IMG]

Living in Toronto though... I don't get out to nearly enough. Everyone here lives in an apartment or a condo, and you just can't get as silly unless you have a whole house to party in.

I wish Jay had the old EBF sketch-pad still. That was the most *perfect* party location ever. There was even an old pirate ship over the hill. Some classic shenanigans took place there... oh the memories...

Pete

17. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Most definitely. I think the classic house party is making a come-back. And I'm liking it.

I've recently just begun to re-learn the fun of partying at home (well, someone's home). Maybe it's because I'm getting old???

Ming.

18. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

All I have to do is head to my hometown for a party like that (Trenton) [​IMG]
    I always hit at least one in the summer!

19. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

I like house parties [​IMG], They give you a chance to connect and bond with your friends and hang out, have fun, catch up and meet new people. Its hard to talk to people when you are at a club, you have to scream most of the time to communicate it can get a little tiring.

20. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

I'm all for the killer house jam. Me and my old room mate used to throw some wicked keggers before he moved to BC. I had so much fun until the last one. I'm sort of a neat freak so everyone thought it was funny to go upstairs to my room and rearrange shit. The first time it was my closet, no biggie. Then every time after that it got worse. The next time it was turning all the furniture upside down. The next time the quickly moved everything out of my room and shoved it in my room mates room. All fun except they did it so fast that they broke most of my new furniture.

That was the last one we hosted.

jeremy -but I'll come to your house party, I won't break anything or puke on your lawn- jive

21. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

I always get right fucking wasted at house parties.
    It's a given.

Joanna [​IMG]

22. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Hmmm...

Anyone know where you can rent a big house for an evening [​IMG]

pr0nstar

23. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

ARRR matey!

That place was *the* best spot for parties. Even when the cops came by they couldn't do anything cuz there were no neighbours that were actually complaining since we were in an industrial complex!

The funniest thing was that the new renters of the place are a Christian Youth organization ... if they only knew what went on before they had moved in, hehehe.

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

24. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

Ahhhh, memories of May 11, 2001.....

Bias

25. PinkAngeL

PinkAngeL TRIBE Member

Kidding Sunny [​IMG]
    Shawn is way over there in Burlington anyhoo.