1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

O.s.s.s.a.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by defazman, Mar 26, 2002.

1. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

Does anyone here know what has happened to this organization? I used to be involved for many years back in the 90s, but now I don't hear about them any more, and their website is pointless. If you are in highschool and know about the OSSSA's current status, please let me know.

Thanks

2. -ravetrash-

-ravetrash- TRIBE Member

I've been out of high school for a couple years now, but I was in OSSSA for grades 11, 12 and OAC. I know the current prime minister of Central Niagara, and it's still doing ok as a region. I'm not sure about the rest of the regions, though.

Although, Central Niagara only had about 80 people at its conference this year.

3. justin surdit

justin surdit TRIBE Member

central niagara is my district - went to a couple of conferences in like 94-95 i think it was - was voted as minister of entertainment, but i had to bail, as i stopped going to high school..(i had already graduated, but was taking extra courses that i didnt end up needing.)

4. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

Hey, I went to a conference in Sexual Niagra in 96. I think it was Jigsaw. We all stayed at Teliasan's house before the conference. I won a t-shirt for best pick up line. 80 people seems pretty small for a conference, though I'm glad to hear that it is still up and running.

anyone go to Mid-Northern in the late 90s?