1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by daddyiwantchocolate, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Soulster

Soulster TRIBE Member

i heart the Dufferin Mall No Frills.

frickin dominion and blahblahs make me angry with the prices.

2. rubytuesday

rubytuesday TRIBE Member

It used to be an IGA. I worked there through high school. Sliding doors in that neighbourhood are bad because it makes it easier for people to run carts full of meat out the door.

3. thom100

thom100 TRIBE Member

I thought I did too, then I went back to the caddy last night for the first time in 5-6 months and man it has changed A LOT.

4. deveator

deveator TRIBE Member

wtf?

5. thom100

thom100 TRIBE Member

have you been to the dundas and lansdown one?

IMO still no comparison.

6. workdowntown

workdowntown TRIBE Member

lol yeah I get that reaction a lot. Even from my girlfriend :p

In my defence, I was already an experienced body piercer by that point and was truly bored that day haha

7. rubytuesday

rubytuesday TRIBE Member

If you can't suck it yourself, pierce it!

8. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

I was there twice this weekend and the service SUCKS now

hahah Thom you are killing me with your promotion of the dundas/lansdown no frills

9. Muad'ib

Muad'ib Well-Known TRIBEr

i pierced my ear once. then i decided that it looked rediculous. that ended my piercing and tatooing experiment.

nipple barbells are hot on either gender imo.

10. rubytuesday

rubytuesday TRIBE Member

My experience with parkdale is as a child really, I know Roncey a lot better.
    I remember walking home with my mom from the grocery store and some dude passed us holding a stabby looking knife, I got nervous and my mom said "it's not for us ruby, it's alright".

11. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

its just a new team of services. guess some of the others left when they finished school.

meh, I still like their patio.

12. thom100

thom100 TRIBE Member

when I lived in the hood, it was the best thing EVER. Well that and the Rhino beer selection.

13. Michlerish

Michlerish Well-Known TRIBEr

hahaha @ ruby's mom

14. kirstenmeows

kirstenmeows TRIBE Member

All this talk of piercings is giving me the urge to do it yet again.. either that or more ink..

15. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

I still like their patio too but still.
    I wont be headin back for a while.

16. thom100

thom100 TRIBE Member

Also for you parkdale peeps if you haven't done the brunch at Mitzi's you're missing out.

17. Soulster

Soulster TRIBE Member

i think, once when i happened to be in the west end and was driving my mom's car. i don't really remember it though.

the duff mall one has a pretty good fish counter cuz of all the portuguese people.

18. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

16.9705627484771" x 16.9705627484771"

19. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

Two friends had a tongue piercing: one drooled all night, according to his boyfriend, and developed a terrible lisp. A girlfriend who did this had her tongue swell up to 3 times it's normal size and turn purple (allergic reaction). This is why I avoid any piercings in any important areas.

I have a belly ring which flares up from time to time. I have a very small belly button (and pierced ears), but after hearing stuff, that's all I'm willing to experiment with. I'd still like to get a tattoo, but having anything on my body that will stay for a lifetime has to be meaningful and I haven't found the right design yet.

20. supakeli

supakeli TRIBE Member

cool..thanks.

21. vinder

vinder TRIBE Member

only boring white people get tattoos and earrings, cause they arr rook same

22. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

:)

lol @ Vinder

23. supakeli

supakeli TRIBE Member

one more question for the people who know.
    where is a good place to get grommet/eyelet kits downtown?

24. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

Now 'craft' stuff that has to do with sewing, I can't help you with. I do know where you can find balsam wood though :p

Actually, it may be the same place. Michael's? I have no idea if there is a store downtown though.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  25. Michlerish

Michlerish Well-Known TRIBEr

I would imagine any of the fabric stores on Queen W