no survivour thread??

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by BreakzBroad, Feb 28, 2002.

1. mcbee

mcbee TRIBE Member

i'm embarassed to share my name with that trashy piece of silicon.
    she's an embarassment.

interesting cast tho.
    shawn is funny....i wasn't down with the whole crying about god in the water thing.

:)sarah

2. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

I watched last night. I wasn't too hopeful that it would be worth my time. I was pleasantly surprised. The cast is better than I thought and there is some good drama right from the start. Africa was boring because there was nothing for them to do but sit around and hang out all day and wait. The island possess' infinite opportunities for them to hunt cook build and fish. They do all sorts of stuff.

I have some faith.

jeremy -outwit, outlast, outsuntan- jive

3. patio-d

patio-d TRIBE Member

best line of the show was definitely delivered by rob the dumb construction worker with the hilarious accent:

"I thought he was all spiritual.... but that guy's a fruit loop!"

haha.... the way it sounded with his accent was so jokes.

and:

"I didn't know roosters could fly but that thing took off like a 747."

4. that 420 guy

that 420 guy TRIBE Member

5. Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye TRIBE Member

That show is totally fixed. They tell the survivors who to vote off and i knew they wouldn't vote sarah off bc it will give them ratings. She reminds me of lyndsey. Stupid!! I would have voted her off from the first moment on the raft. I couldn't blieve she was just sitting there and not doing shit.

My fave guys on the show are hunter, rob and the guy from harlem NY. That black guy. He's hilarious!!

My fave tribe is ROTU though. "team blue" bc they look like they have gotten it together. They have worked as a team and no fights! That other tribe has problems though.

I think this survivor would be a lot easier then the last survivor. Sure they have no food and what not but i think it is easily attainable and they will get a better meal and nutrients and won't have to live off rice.

This survivor is going to be good :)

6. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

Umm... let's just say she doesn't really look like that picture... you're in for somewhat of a shock when you watch the show...

7. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

haha! nice!! basically the exact same opinion as me :)

*jen*

8. Uncle Bobby

Uncle Bobby TRIBE Promoter

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread because I HATE survivor, but I have to agree with Will>Neleh takes it.

UB.

9. Uncle Bobby

Uncle Bobby TRIBE Promoter

Joey and Ross didn't duke it out...in fact, they decided that Joey should tell Rachael, which he did, to no avail. They will remain friends.

UB

10. that 420 guy

neleh = helen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^^^what's with the nose on her board? wierd.
    [​IMG]

she's a mormon from utah.

[​IMG]
    my vote goes for gina crews. smokin.

- that elizabeth is still the best guy :cool:

11. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

u boys are very smart!!!! :D

*jen*

12. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

Not necessarily true. The hottest girl on the African show (the cop chicky from Florida) got the boot really early.

13. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

But Mizz boobies is fun to stare at...

14. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Woo Hoo...
    Neleh is a Boarder.. She is hot then, snowboards and girls = instant sexy :D

pr0nstar

15. that 420 guy

[​IMG] [​IMG]

africa voted her off first, it only made sense that her tribe follow suit. that girl was too weak to help out her team.

tricia goes next from maraamu.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- that from di islands guy :cool:

16. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

Oh I agree Normie.

But the post I was replying too stated that it's fixed and the hot girls don't get voted off because it equals ratings.

17. that 420 guy

it's not fixed!

good point. i don't think it's fixed at all, which is what makes the show so appealling. you have no idea what people are going to be like when you force them to form communities.

it's why survivor is still around. there is no script, even though the producers do everything they can to direct the drama.

never understimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

maraamu got screwed on the water hole.

- that survivor home game guy :cool:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2002
  18. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

Re: it's not fixed!

I don't think they got screwed on the water hole. I think they were just following their map, saw the little water hole and figured they found it. I'm guessing they have a nice little waterfall too but they were just too stupid to follow the water and find its source.

This is just speculation of course though.

19. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

I watch it. I'm not as into it as I was the first time around meaning it's become almost routine, especially the challenges. THere'll be a gross eating challenge, a fire makeing challenge, and a memory challenge at the end. I'm the type of person who enjoys watching soaps, so to me this show is kind of like a prime time soap.

I am glad that loser peter or whatever his name got voted out though. I hate bosy loosers like that who try to assume leadership roles but go about it the wrong way.