1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Ninjas

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by SlipperyPete, Jan 22, 2002.

1. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

2. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

3. Nub!

Nub! TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

-=Nub=-

4. Gunark

Gunark TRIBE Member

Snake-Eyes was ALWAYS my favorite G.I.Joe.

Although judging from that picture Sunny will be all over this thread in no time.

5. hahahahhahaha

From the Ministry of brilliant screenplays.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

6. SlipperyPete

yeah, the scripts are wicked. I like the careful plot development, the attention to detail, and the massive amounts of flipping out a guitar wailing [​IMG]

7. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

did someone call me?

8. deep

deep TRIBE Member

that is some funny shit

9. I am now posting on their message board.

From the Ministry of INVASION!!!!!!!

10. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

*watches james run off alone to raise arms against a group of deadly ninjas only to be decapitated mere moments later*

*points and laughs*

11. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

12. SlipperyPete

yeah dude, be careful. Ninjas flip out on people for no reason.

13. I'm wearing my cup

and I'm wearing a turtleneck

From the Ministry of taking precautions.

14. joey

joey TRIBE Member

ya james

if there is one thing i wouldnt do that is piss off ninjas

15. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

16. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

17. mystique0217

mystique0217 TRIBE Member

18. Preroller

Preroller TRIBE Member

. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG] LMAO

19. deep

deep TRIBE Member

You mean I can't believe everything on the internet??????!!!!

20. Preroller

Preroller TRIBE Member

Name: Okambai (Homepage)
    Comment: We ninjas are a peaceful people who do not flip out, but rather, since the end our ancient violent days, have conformed to mainstream society. Our people do not appreciate the mocking of our culture or reference to our "biggest blackest boner alive." We would appreciate a link on your page to an actual historical site about ninjas. These, having conformed to mainstream society, many of us work a lawyers, teachers and choir boys (no molestation humor please). Please do not exploit our ferociou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: jason kelly (Homepage)
    Comment: How does poop stay together you ask? In humans, soft poop is really one long, mostly continuous sausage before it comes out. It gets its "link" look because we tend to pinch off lengths of it with the anal sphincter as the poop emerges. If a person pinches hard enough, the poop separates into several turd units. If the person doesn't pinch that hard, the turds may stay connected. If you can remain sufficiently relaxed, you can produce an awesomely long poop that will coil up inside the toilet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Frank "impact" Ninja (Homepage)
    Comment: This site rules everything except produce websites. I was hiking in my local village yesterday and i saw a totally bad ass ninja kill this guy that looked like chuck norris, (although there was no positive id), and he totally went nuts on him. He chopped off all his fingers and toes and shoved them in his balloon knot, and then he kicked him in the ankle. It ruled.
    much love to all the sweet ninja followers

Name: ninjas suck (Homepage)
    Comment: ninjas suck, u r a dumb loser who will never get any play.

Name: d s (Homepage)
    Comment: fuck man, wicked. there are fuckin ninjas around everywhere here. im always having to bob n weave through piles of them on the way to the kitchen, the bus stop everywhere, as a matter of fact fuck here they covhsdlhvckgbhxfgngf

Name: nade.one (Homepage)
    Comment: man, you're site is totally sweet. you should make sister sites about midgets and have fan-fics about ninjas flipping out and wailing on guitars with midgets that pop like fifty boners and have lasers and everything... [​IMG] ROCK ON BUDDY!!!

OMFG

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    DAVE

21. From the Message board:

Name: Michaelangelo(Ninja Turtle!!)
    Subject: Ninja Training
    Mon, Jan 21 2002 at 9:59 pm
    [ Email Msg | Invite ]
    I could wail so hard on everyone's ass. I've been training ninja style like straight from the cradle. When I was 2 feet tall, Michaelangelo(ninja turtle) was my hero. I became expert gosu nun chuck user. One time I totally flipped out cus my cat wanted food and threw my nun chucks at its head. They wrapped around it and just kept spinning till they sawed off its head. Then I drank all it's blood and gained its agility and reflexes. When I was 3 feet tall, I threw a star at a bird and totally chopped it head off. I drank its blood and learned to fly. If anyone wants to dual, I'm waiting.
    There can be only one with the ULTIMATE POWER!!!
    --Michaelangelo

hahahahaahaha

From the Ministry of too fucking funny

22. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

girl ninjas are good...especially Shi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. SlipperyPete

a *bump* so the 9-5'ers can enjoy the awesomeness

24. da MiGHTy pLUm!

da MiGHTy pLUm! TRIBE Member

american ninja!
    [​IMG]

-ron!

25. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

haha - too funny
    now I want to be a ninja even more then before [​IMG]!!