New Piercing? ....

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by pr0nstar, Jan 7, 2002.

1. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I was going to say the same thing! I don't think it'd suit you Allie.

2. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

i think a nice little one would suit you well Allie, get it!

3. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

No Allie don't! Labrets suit certain ppl., and I don't think it'd suit u. Just like it wouldn't suit me. Stick with something more delicate.

*jen*

4. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

I'm not that much of a wussy ass pansy girl [​IMG]
    But I appreciate the advice, I still want it and am going to get it when I have the $$$. Lori (Sunkist) 's piercing is really delicate and feminine (a medusa I think?) and usually I don't think those suit girls at ALL but it looks kick ass on her.

mmmm piercings...
    And besides if it looks bad I can always take it out!

~allie~

5. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

EXACTLY! [​IMG] ..u never know till u try!

~Lori <---recently pierced belly button!

6. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

A medusa is far more feminine to begin with than a labret. It's got that madonna/cindy crawford sex appeal thats meant for delicate faces. I just really don't think a labret is.

Sure you can get it and take it out, but like $60-70 later with a scar on your face. Plus i thought by now with all your piercing tragedies (tounge ring... nipples) you'd have learned that you and piercings just DONT MIX! [​IMG]

Your nose ring looks awesome anyways... if you get a labret you'd HAVE to take that shit out or your face would be way, way too cluttered, and the nose ring sooo suits you.

TRUST ME ON THIS. When am i ever wrong?

=tina=

7. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

A medusa is far more feminine to begin with than a labret. It's got that madonna/cindy crawford mole sex appeal thats meant for delicate faces. I just really don't think a labret is.

Sure you can get it and take it out, but like $60-70 later with a scar on your face. Plus i thought by now with all your piercing tragedies (tounge ring... nipples) you'd have learned that you and piercings just DONT MIX! [​IMG]

Your nose ring looks awesome anyways... if you get a labret you'd HAVE to take that shit out or your face would be way, way too cluttered, and the nose ring sooo suits you.

TRUST ME ON THIS. When am i ever wrong?

=tina=

8. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

vibrators. har har.

9. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Poor you, get ready for 6 months of healing.

I have my navel pierced, and sure glad it was done over 4 years ago and finally healed.

But honestly the navel is one piercing I hated for healing, all my others were fully healed within the month or so.

Heck I changed my tongue ring in 10 days or so [​IMG]

pr0n

10. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

totally.
    belly buttons do have a long healing period..low cut pants are helpful, remember to keep it clean.
    my facial peircing took 5 months to heal..it was a bitch.but its cool that if i take it out i can squirt water through the hole..that makes it worth the $70 [​IMG]

11. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

Its actually been pretty good so far *knock on wood* I just clean it once a day in the shower with a mild soap. Ahhh...if only every piercing was like the tongue, I didnt have any problems with it either! [​IMG]

~Lori

12. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

LOL!

I'll try that when it's healed at the bars.

pr0nstar [​IMG]

13. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

ahaha...wicked! I want one!!!! [​IMG]

~Lori

14. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

^^^ I got mine done about 9 years ago and it took forever to heal too.
    then about 2 years ago when I wanted to put a 14 in I had to have it stretched - and opened the door to like another 4+ months of recurring infections.

btw - getting it stretched was torture!! what should have been a 5 minute procedure ended up being 45 minutes of excruciating pain b/c it was such an old stubborn piercing.
    and the worst part was after all of that I didn't even like the new jewelry that much - bah!

15. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

What's the medussa piercing? Or rather, where is it?

16. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

upper lip but off to the side (think Cindy Crawford's famous mole!) [​IMG]

~Loress

17. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

What are you talking about? Which piercing?

The only stretching I ever done was when I put my Tongue barbell to a 10g from a 14g [​IMG]

That was a fun half hour.

pr0nstar [​IMG]

18. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

yeeeeeeouch!!!

oh my... *faints*

~Lori

19. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

It didn't really hurt, it was just annoying.
    And I recommend if you want a larger gauge of anything, get it done within the first 6 months, as it's easier than an older piercing.

My tongue was over a year or two old when I went to 10g...

The most painful piercing by far is my upper ear, hurt to sleep on for a month or so.

It's fine now..

But Tongue was the least painful piercing of all mine.

pr0nstar

20. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

bellybutton [​IMG]

21. Vidman

Vidman TRIBE Member

This *is* SEX. But I think only she can pull it off successfully.

[​IMG]

22. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

My navel honestly healed in less than a month and a half!! Didn't hurt one bit, and i never had any problems at all! Mecca ointment is the way to go.

Lori, once ur's heas, u gotta get it pierced twice!! pure sex!! Im getting mine done b4 friday!

*jen*

23. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

Man i so disagree... dont you see this is a lost argument? Its like arguing whether gray is better than white - its a matter of opinion. I personally think the medusa is gross. It's by no means delicate - grotesque is a better word. But again, opinions are like derriers - full of shit. So that goes for both of us :]

The labret, on the other hand, is very delicate. Especially the ones with the little jewel inside. Both my Tina and ecstacy riot have good examples of a nice, delicate labret. It looks real good on both of them.

And from now on, I call you anti-Tina [​IMG]

haha j/k (since I haven't even met you, can't generalize based on your anti-vibrator anti-labret views)

24. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

I went to a piercer to get my verticle labret done and he yelled at me for even suggesting it... saying my lip would split and never heal and all this shit. [​IMG]

I want it!! [​IMG]

=tina=

25. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

T-Boy: I personally can't stand Medusas but i think they're way more feminine than a labret. Anyone i've seen with one who tries to pull off the whole feminine thing with them i think looks ridiculous. It just doesn't go. I can't speak for your girlfriend, maybe she can pull it off, but imho i just think it's one piercing that TOTALLY doesn't suit more feminine faces.

My opinion comes from knowing what Allie looks like and how it'd look on her. I just don't think it'd suit her at all, nor anyone with her kinda look. [​IMG]

=tina=