1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

nap time

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by nusty, Mar 26, 2002.

1. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

I'm really enjoying sleeping in 30 minutes sets now. Every time I wake up I go back about my business as usual. I think that I'm still getting close to 6 hours a day of sleep, it's just really spread out throughout the day.
    Anyone else go for this? or do you all prefer to sleep like "normal" people?

Is there any harm in sleeping like this? I've been doing it for a while now and did it a lot last year. So far so good. I'm just curious about what happens (if anything) if you don't allow your body to go into deep sleep?

2. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

What is this "sleep" you speak of?

3. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

i wish the corporate world allowed nap time.... work might be more productive then.

hmmmmm

nah... would just spend the extra half hour on tribe

4. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

move to a southern hemisphere country, I know in Greece, they close all of the shops in the middle of the day for sleep.

5. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

David Suzuki did that intermettinent nap sleeping in "Never Cry Wolf" when he was studying the wolves, he said he found it much more refreshing.

I on the other hand get 6 hours if I'm -lucky-. And this will continue until april 30th, damn university :mad:

~allie~