1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

My weird drum n' bass dream

Discussion in 'Jungle Room' started by Stormshadow, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

You know you listen to the ish too much when it's in your dreams at night.

Well, here goes...

I'm at this outdoor festival type thingy, and Matrix is the headliner on the decks. Yet it doesn't look like Matrix at all (not as ugly), but everyone says it's him.

So anyways, me and this other guy are standing behind the booth and are yelling at Matrix and booing because he's playing all old tunes.
    "We want some fucking dub plates" I yell.

Suddenly, he stops spinning, turns to me, tells me to fuck off and then walks away from the booth with his hands in the air mumbling swear words.
    So because he leaves, there's no more music and the festival is cancelled. And all the partiers are pissed off at me and my buddy.

Yah, that's my whack dream. Just thought I'd share.

2. fuzzy

fuzzy TRIBE Member

You always gotta ruin shit!!

3. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

more details!

who else was there....did he at least throw down "the nine" nefore he left!?

4. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

no sluts? ;)

5. Dr. Grinch

Dr. Grinch TRIBE Member

You're the asshole!
    I was having a wicked fucking time till you ruined it all!
    You always gotta be wrecking stuff Stormshadow..

6. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

Dave, sure you weren't yelling at Ed Rush and Optical at WEMF too??? maybe that's why they were pissed off.

fuck, stay home from now on...:cool:

7. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

No, but for some reason he kept playing Trace's "Sonar" over and over.

lol, the funny thing is...I think the dream was somehow connected to WEMF 2001.
    Because I was actually chillin' behind the booth when Ed and Opt were on, and in the greatest drunken move of all time, I accidently bumped Optical and knocked him on his ass. He turned around ready to fight me.

I really should just stay home and listen to music.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2002
  8. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

haha!!! i remember seeing you standing behind...it's seems strange that they're brothers too...

i was talking to Optical afterwards and he seemed pissy....now i finally know why :)

9. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

HA!....that made my night!.....where's the bitches!?

10. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

Yah, I totally forgot, the party was full of these girls running around...

[​IMG]

11. Juan Love

Juan Love TRIBE Member

Really though Ace...don't you mean:

[​IMG]

:D

12. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

That's classic :D

13. tella

tella TRIBE Member

dave..that's hilarious! and the fact that you knocked optical on his ass is even funnier!

i have dnb dreams all the time. i'm assuming you can guess who they involve! i once had a nightmare that kept repeating ray keith's remix of bless the day. all i could hear was shanie singing, "i need to ?leave/please? you" over and over again with that dirty amen goodness.