my ass shrunk ?!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by under18, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

metamucil? (sp?)
    like a laxitive diet?

p[l]a+0

2. RJ45

RJ45 TRIBE Member

Ok that made me laugh. [​IMG] Is it like Popeye with spinach??

3. fleaflo

fleaflo TRIBE Member

Whatever, you people are'nt reading what she said. She said she was sick, not that she was trying some new crash diet.

QB, the you will return to normal as you get back to eating/functioning normally. Losing that much weight is actually not that hard to do especially when you are sick and not eating. A majority of the weight would be water weight so that will come back fairly quickly.

Eat lots of twinkies for that extra 'back' [​IMG]

4. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

my weight will easily vary by 5 pounds in a 24 hour period, simply depending on when i last took a crap, what i had for dinner, and how much water i drank.

but that is a smaller % of my total weight then it would be for someone C's size.

5. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

actually, from the initial post she did not mention being sick, just that she has lost 10 pounds and wanted to gain some back in her booty and not anywhere else. Maybe she mentioned being sick in other threads but not in this one at the point that I began my reply.
    No big deal, but I did actually read the initial post twice to check if she mentioned being sick at all...

all good, glad that it was not due to crash dieting- speaking from someone who knows.

6. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Don't roll your eyes at me. I'm expressing concern. I wasn't judging her.

Ming.

7. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

Dont fret it caroline, you'll have your BACK back in no time.

[​IMG]
    BOOM BOOTY!

[​IMG]

8. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

But what about her following posts?
    haha
    BUSTED!

[​IMG]

9. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

can i get an "Attention Whore Approved" stamp?

10. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

boo on you, she wrote her part about being sick as I was typing my message so I did't read her follow-up until after...

11. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

well than boo on all of us [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. smile

smile Well-Known Member

no more ass, c?

pshhh.