1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

mp3's

Discussion in 'House Room' started by rents, Jan 8, 2002.

1. rents

rents TRIBE Member

can anyone recommend some good sets i might be able to download??

thanx [​IMG]

2. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

it really depends on what you're looking for so here are 2

dancecity.net

homeofmusic.com

believe it or not the first one is from T. the second is from Montreal, both really good and informative

i use audiogalaxy.com mainly my user name is kyfe i turn over my archive about every 2 weeks, just to keep it somewhat fresh, feel free to look me up and join my user group.

Kyfe

3. Bloom! Productions

Bloom! Productions TRIBE Member

4. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

You can check out http://www.poundhouse.ca for archives of sets from their events.

And they are usually spinning or playing pre-recorded sets 24/7 also.

pr0nstar

5. rents

rents TRIBE Member

i guess i should have been a bit more specific

i am looking for mp3's i can download, cause my computer can rarely handle streaming stuff... so i was basically looking for either specific sets, or dj's that i could look up on audioglaxay

and also i am looking mostly funky stuff...

thanks for those webpages though...

6. HC_P

HC_P TRIBE Member

You should try downloading some sets from Derrick Carter. I have a couple; Live at Motor, Detroit, and Carter's Essential Mix.

Carter's essential mix is pretty good... at least for the first hour because the second hour is Pete Tong [​IMG]

7. BassInMyFace

BassInMyFace TRIBE Member

yo want funky stuff.....
    just search "funky house" in audiogalaxy.
    Then go from there.

You will find lots of good stuff.
    I recommend, Mark Farina, Roy Davis Jr.,
    Dj Lafleche, Halo & HippE, Ms djax, barry weaver, peter and tyrone, wait Im really just listing my favs. [​IMG]