Most Unique Restaurants in Toronto

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Beer babe, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Beer babe

Beer babe TRIBE Member

Okay i know it's yet another restaurant thread, but i need to find a really unique restaurant in toronto that doesn't cost a bloody fortune.

I found this one: http://www.onoir.com/TO/frames.htm - but want to look at some other cool options before deciding.

Any suggestions?

2. I_bRAD

I_bRAD TRIBE Member

3. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

a bunch of my coworkers went to onoir this week and really enjoyed themselves. they had hilarious stories to tell.
    if you're looking for hokey entertainment with your dinner, you could go to that sultan's tent place? or benihana?
    or even brunch at free times cafe.

4. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

The Sultan's Tent definitely ranks up there as one of the more unique dining experiences I've had in Toronto. Prix fix menu usually, can be costly. I wouldn't really call the entertainment hokey though...

O.Noir looks pretty cool, thanks for sharing.

5. Beer babe

Beer babe TRIBE Member

Yeah Sultan's Tent is great, have done that one before. BB - thanks for letting me know about your coworkers going to onoir...i am very seriously considering it.

It's for my bf's birthday...he likes me to surprise him with a restaurant instead of buying him gifts.

Any other suggestions would be great!

6. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

Yeah O Noir in Montreal was ok. I got beaten up because it was dark and all, but the food was awesome

7. graham

graham Well-Known Member

Don't forget T Bones Sizzling Steaks

8. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

9. graham

graham Well-Known Member

plus they have that all-you-can-eat Taco Hell thing on Sundays, that's a sweet ass deal

10. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Jillys Kitchen, open early for Sunday Family Brunch!