montreal party listings?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by vinder, Jan 9, 2002.

1. Da grunj

Da grunj TRIBE Member

The Advent (UK) is at Aria on Jan. 25th.
    DJ Rush is @ Sona on Jan 18th.

Oh yeah, SO AM I!

GRj

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Vinder. I was just in Montreal this morning - I picked up a Mirror.

My recommendation would be Aria on friday and Stereo on saturday. I can't find an Aria listing that far ahead, but David Morales is playing Stereo that saturday. He does some pretty incredible things to their system. Stay late, cuz it always rolls up, not down. And as always, I say skip Sona, unless you're going to really enjoy the DJ. Just too sketchy there...

I got to meet BEtonka last night! Very cool to meet you Beata - you're a fine dancer and a cool chickita, I must say. Good times all around. Did you and Troy find a 24 hour coffee shop after all?

{Back in Hamilton after working 40 hours and driving 2020 km in 3 days. 8 hours sleep over the 2 nights. "Dead" is the only word that could describe my energy right now.}

3. BEtonka

BEtonka TRIBE Member

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Everyone who lives in Montreal knows its all about Sona on Saturdays!

5. huggs946

huggs946 Well-Known Member

6. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] till we passed out around 5, and I got up at 6am to walk home. Fun night, top to bottom!

Yah, Troy is top fun. Beware of Mark - in the words of one of my friends who introduced us - do not underestimate him. He's very intelligent, and very corruptive. [​IMG]