1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Monitor For Sale?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by dlerium88, Mar 17, 2002.

1. dlerium88

dlerium88 TRIBE Member

Hey I just want to know if by chance there's anyone on here who has a monitor they need/would like to get rid of...if you do just post in here, private message me or email Ritika@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

2. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

Here's a monitor lizard. Do you want him?

[​IMG]

Bumbaclat

3. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

What's wrong with yours? I like your monitor.

Pete

4. sohaness

sohaness TRIBE Member

how much are you looking to spend, and what size monitor are you looking for?

steve.

5. dlerium88

dlerium88 TRIBE Member

Well of course I'm not replacing my monitor..why would I replace a 15" LCD? :p

This post is of course a favour for a friend of mine...

I believe he's hoping to get upto a 15" and looking to spend under $150...for a used one I figure that could work?

Sohaness, if you got anything for me let me know!!

Ritika

6. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

7. dlerium88

dlerium88 TRIBE Member

I believe he's hoping to get upto a 15" and looking to spend under $150...for a used one I figure that could work?

Ritika

8. dlerium88

dlerium88 TRIBE Member

Ritika

9. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

Ritika

just 'cuz it seems like the thing to do