Mike Ruppert / 9-11 conspiracy special on Vision TV tonight

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Subsonic Chronic, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

I know that there's at least a few people on Tribe who have been following this, I've got my vcr set to tape it tonight. Should be a most interesting debate. Even the nay-sayers and skeptics should tune in as Ruppert will be facing some tough questions himself about his theory on U.S. government complicity in the Sept 11th tragedy.

p.s. Vision TV is channel 60 on Rogers cable in Toronto. Don't ask why Vision TV has picked up this subject... I don't know either.

Pete

2. tommysmalls

tommysmalls TRIBE Member

i didn't realize there was an active theory that america blew up the twin towers so they could go to war....is that what this is about pete?

3. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

Thanks for the info... I'm always up for a good conspiracy theory!

For all the conspiracy theory lovers out there, you should pick up the book "UFOs, JFK and Elvis" written by Richard Belzer... really good read, especially the section on Mars... You might know who Richard Belzer is, he's an actor currently on Law & Order: Special Victims unit and he used to be on homicide...

4. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

Not so much that the U.S. government blew the towers up themselves, but that they had foreknowledge of it and chose not to do anything about it.

His website is www.copvcia.com and his timeline of Sept 11th events can be found here:

http://www.copvcia.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html

Pete

5. LoopeD

LoopeD Well-Known Member

There is no active theory, just a bunch of crackpot ones based on meaningless coincidences and bullshit.

Though it might be amusing to watch - sort of like Wrestlemania this weekend..........;)

:)d

6. junglisthead

junglisthead TRIBE Member

or do you mean the same crackpot theories and halfassed evidence showing that full support was brought forth by osama and his homies

7. Skip

Skip TRIBE Member

If you really want a conspiracy theory that'll either blow your mind or make you laugh,
    check out any book by David Icke.

Watch out...they're coming, actually, they;re here....oh no...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......