1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Metroplolis records

Discussion in 'Jungle Room' started by terrawrist III, Jan 26, 2002.

1. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

most drum and bass headz shop at either play de record or the HUGE e-bloc,but for me it's metropolis!

it is never packed and has an updated selection of new vinyl in the drum and bass section,small section, but very up to date.

the used section is about 200 records but come on, they are still half price from boxing week and they have good selections in there...today i picked up 4 moving shadow releases for 20 bucks!!!

check it out because you never know what you might find...definetly MY choice for mild record shopping.

2. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

...the girl who works there is cute....

3. evil homer

evil homer TRIBE Member

their non-DnB selecion is fantastic

and yes she is

4. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

she definetly is cute!...she wears cat ears and has a very gothic kind of look...she seems cool

5. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

yeah...that girl is seriously good looking...and she seems like a nice lady...

Terrawrist...i agree with ya, Metropolis is wicked...i go there all the time.