Mel's Angels?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Subsonic Chronic, Jan 14, 2002.

1. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

this is in no way meant to imply that i think you would ever purchase an illegal narcotic, you were jsut the guy who commented my use of that term.

2. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

no offense taken rosey. [​IMG]

3. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

rosey, biker gangs are responsible for only a small portion, I'd even say very small portion, of the drug trade. As is evidenced by the small number of seizures and arrests for those groups not withstanding the microscope they put themsevles under by publicly belonging to whatever gang. Don't beleive the police and media hype about their criminal activities, it's mostly all bullshit.

4. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Where else are they going to come from? Unorganized crime?

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

5. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Personally, I don't really have any issues with the bikers being in Toronto. I do think a couple of things wre pretty stupid about this weekend though.

1. The municipality of Toronto handed out signs to restaurant owners to put in their windows indicating they will not serve those wearing colors. WTF? Like a small business owner is gonna a. tell a biker they won't serve him; b. refuse the business...stupidness.

2. Mel is such a tard. "I was afraid at first, but they turned out to be nice". What a fucking NERD! The leader of my city is scared of bikers. How embarassing! And the thing about throwing away the shirt afterwards, how stupid can he be. The man needs a better publicist.

Ming.

6. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i don't believe the hype. i do believe that any organization that brings drugs to market (a ciminal activity) is involved in 'organzied crime', while i did list several biker gangs in my post i by no means limited my comments to them.

7. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

look, i don't want to give the wrong impression, i hate the fact that the angel's are here. and they will make a lot of things go from bad to worse. some of the dangers that the police would have scared parents believe may even come true.

i just don't think it matters a rat's ass worth that mel shook one of their hands. i do think saying he was scared was stupid and embarassing for the city, but it's clear that mel is way out of his league already. he just doesn't have what it takes to lead a major western metropolitan centre.

unfortunately, there is nothing that we, as partiers and club goers, can do to stop an angel's take overas long as our governments ridiculous narcotics laws stand.

8. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

I think that's the whole point of this thread. Does anyone not agree that Mel is just an embarrasment to this City?

9. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

^^^word. I'm not saying that the hand-shake will send our city into the depths of hell, but it's such a stupid move by a man who is constantly taking his foot out of his mouth and constantly apologizing for his stupidity.

Pete

10. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

He's a complete embarassment. He always appears to have no backbone, no real position on things. He's your typical, fence-sitting moron of a politician. He says one thing and turns around to say another to someone else. Not to mention how much of a kiss-ass he is.

Ming.

11. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

KLUBMASTA WILL FOR MAYOR!!!!!!!!!

he'll show fantino what's what!

12. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

ahhh..thanks for the explanations everyone.

13. orange richie

orange richie TRIBE Member

Very very true. Drugs used to be a lot better even a couple years ago. The bikers pretty much offered pills at a cheaper price that's why the price of e dropped. Too bad that they're shit in comparison to what they were.

Rickardo Belniro de la Cruz...

14. MindBender

MindBender TRIBE Member

Lets focus on whats REALLY important here.. when these gangs move into a town, they either force a lot of local dealers out of business, or sign them up.

They'll inevidibly drive up weed prices, and I think its safe to say that none of us wants to pay $90 a quarter for shwag !

15. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

actually, i'd rather be a millionaire furniture chain owner. [​IMG]

16. rswbrixton

rswbrixton TRIBE Member

Support your local Angels . 1%ers . Kingston Chapter.