1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Matt Coleridge @ system

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by DJAlchemy, Sep 29, 2001.

1. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

god damn this kid rocks it. The room was hurtin' for some action around 1:30am, Matt came on are woke the place up, the room was alive again. Only problem all night, the guy to girl ratio was allllll wrong. There were like 5 guys to every girl, and they were practically tripping over each other to be close to them on the dance floor. Comic relief [​IMG]

Peace & love. D

2. lift

lift TRIBE Member

maybe the ladies free b4 midnight thang should come back into effect.

3. Da grunj

Da grunj TRIBE Member

I totaly agree! The ratio is definately wacked. Way too many balls!

GRj

4. Che

Che TRIBE Member

Good to hear Matt rocked it. He was looking forward to closing on Friday. Sorry I couldn't be there, I'm out of town at the moment.

5. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

steve, you're always out of town, all you suburban gta kids (thornhill,maple,richmond hill,stoufville,etc etc etc) [​IMG] ... really wanted to check out matt last night, but had to go to a friends house party...planned to drop down around 2, but fell asleep on da couch, & woke up around 4 so decided to pass...my apologies matt, really wanted to hear your set...

jc

6. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

Thanks Derek for the review!

7. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

I've never seen mr. coleridge spin a bad set [​IMG] Glad to hear he's still kicking it up @ System!

t. tAnTrUm

8. orange richie

orange richie TRIBE Member

I wanted to post this earlier, but couldn't find the time. Matt, you fuckin' rocked it good on Friday. Probably the hardest set I've heard you play. Matt was complaining that there was nobody on the dance floor before his set. I don't know where all the people came from, but about half an hour into his set the dance floor was packed and kicking pretty good. Thanks for a crazy night bro!

Where were all the girls?

9. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

that's the reason I stopped going, to tell you the truth..

being a student I can't pay 15$ every Friday to go there....

10. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Way too much sausage!

I just stopped buy around 3:00 cause I couldent go to bed yet. Matt had some sick tracks, so it was cool to listen to him. I don't know what was up with the dj in the back room though.

lee <--- has to stop going to system so much if there is going to be so much cock!

11. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

you guys didn't know that system slowly turned into a gay club??? [​IMG]

12. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

Yeah it looked like a real sword fight out there at times!

When it's slow early on which means it fills up later with afterhours people. They seem this week to be all guys. Other weeks we've had a pretty strong female population. Not sure what happened this week.

13. huggs946

huggs946 TRIBE Member

Easy solution: shower strip clubs in TO with free passes [​IMG]