1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Mark Scaife@Element

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Guest, Jan 15, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

WOW! That pretty much sums up his set and the night. By FAR the best set I've heard from Mark, and I've seen him enough times. He had the crowd going nuts, and the vibe was amazing! He played this one crazy ass retro house track that had these mad chants, it may be called LAVENDER, maybe!? He also dropped Morel "True" and Dark Daze "Feel My Drums", both sounded crisp as bacon on that sound system. As much as I love going to System, there is no place like Element.

It was good seeing Lift dancing his heart out! Peace! [​IMG]

2. fleaflo

fleaflo TRIBE Member

Yo Nesta, what's shakin? Did you make it out to Clive Henry?

Much respect to Mark Scaife who turned it up dark and dirty at Comfort Zone New Years day and then at Life on Wednsday past.

Met up with some Crew and decided to check out the space. It was'nt very full, but what does Scaife do but smack me right in the face the minute I walked in, with 'Feel my Drums'. You had better be ready to throw it down hard if you play that track and he did.

It was a wikked set.

flea [​IMG]

3. fleaflo

fleaflo TRIBE Member

Ooops, that should read 5 niteclub.

flea [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey fleaflo, was up! I've been meaning to check out 5ive on a Wednesday? How is it? I've been told the sound system is wicked! Take it easy.

5. lift

lift TRIBE Member

ha ha! cheers nesta

i have to agree- it was the best set i've heard him spin. he had the crowd locked in- even though he wasn't spinning the more "traditional" (lack of a better word) style of house that normally goes down.

<---still fucking bitter about missing sasha down there

<---should let it go...