1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Lost and Found

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by The Peej, Mar 17, 2002.

1. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

Anyone find a girls jacket @ Labrynth Lounge last night?
    It belonged to a friend of mine. Girls jacket, Helly Hanson, Black with a white stripe. Wallet and Cell phone in the pocket...

We tried calling the phone... someone picked up... female... drunk... wasn't very much help...

So yeah if you are said drunk person who probly jus' grabed the wrong jacket and was very puzzled when the pocket started ringin' just reply and we'll be super gratefull. And we'll send a whole heapin' helpin' of good Karma your way!

Thanks a bunch...

The Peej

2. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

*BUMP*

3. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

oh shitty! that sux!!! jenn!!!!! where did she put the jacket pj???

*jen*

4. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

I think she left it behind the booth on a crate of records... It was only Lab after all. But someone put it on and walk out. Honest mistake... Jay called the phone last night and a girl picked up but he's says she was "under the influence" ( as with everyone else on a saturday night ) and unable to bridge the comunication gap so to speak. Yeah Jenn's upset... she can't live without her phone and had to cancel her credit card. Shitty Buzz...

Anyway Thanks to everyone who's actually looking at this post and makin' an effort.

Respect

The Peej

5. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

wow!!!! so u called them? they picked up? but they're not bringing it back????? WTF??? and if it was behind the booth it had to have been one of our friends, or friends of friends. hmmmmmm.............i will keep an eye out for that jacket.

and jenn baybee! I feel for u hun :( i went thru the exact same shit when my friends car got broken into. my ourse was in the car-with EVERYTHING also! i hope u find it!

*jen*

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2002
  6. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

*captain kirk voice*
    We've travelled back in time in search of the elusive and now extict "HH jacket Whale". So far no signs... but we will keep searching! If I have to tear this universe a new black hole I will! Because I've GOT TO MISTER!!!!!!!!
    Kirk out *comunicator beep*

The Peej

7. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

*lol*

good luck jen. jacket stealers should die.

in related news, sorry peej - i got your message but not til this morning. i turned off my phone ringer because people were waking me up all day and when wrestlemania started, i forgot to turn it back on.

i taped it though if you want to see it.

8. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

Not a problem at all Will!!! Andy and I GOT IN!!!! Some dude sold us floor tickets for the change I had in my pocket! ( about six dollars after I bought snacks and pop for your place! ) Andy and I have Crazy luck!!! So yeah I'd love to see it again... We got in kinda late but it was still a night to remeber for sure!!!

The Peej

9. ChROmE

ChROmE TRIBE Member

Gotta give this sotry the good old ....NICE!

peace&NiCesteady

Chromdolph!

10. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

Andy after receiving 6dollar floor seat tickets ( possibly the gift of a lifetime from a perfect stranger ):

"NICE!"

The Peej

11. Shadrach

Shadrach TRIBE Member

*BUMP*

please don't get mad everyone... she's a good friend...

The Peej *smilling politely*

12. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

13. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

***NEW*** PJ PEEJ Websites!!!

most worthy of a cut-and-paste job.

14. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member

Well i can't take credit... Donnie's the one with the extra time on his hands!! HAHA... Gotta find a "The Peej" site...

Nice!

The Peej

15. Redout

Redout TRIBE Member

The lives of the promoters!

Danny

16. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

BUMP! just cuz pj, donnie, jenn and andy rock the hard boat! :D

*jen*

17. The Peej

The Peej TRIBE Member