Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Temper Tantrum, Jan 18, 2002.
another one of mine
watch sunny snowboard.
I wanna be involved too! keep me informed!
3. See the Pyramids
4. See Venice before it's flooded (I heard it on Discovery I think)
5. Get a tattoo and get my tongue pierced
I'm pretty sure they'll all happen.
I just need a little patience
Write some music.
Travel the world.
before i die i wish to:
- travel extensively, need to see the lands of my ancestors (ireland, scotland, & wales).
- go into outer space, space-walk or if possible, ideally, go to the moon or mars.
- read much more of the great works of civilization
- continue my education (ongoing)
- write the sci-fi/fantasy novel that has been bouncing around in my head for a couple of years now.
- own a remote lakefront cottage, make it my sanctuary. equip it with grow-room, chem lab, and armoury.
- assemble a really kick ass collection of models and miniatures.
- learn a martial art, one that requires and emphasizes mental focus and discipline.
hmmmm, that's all for the moment.
Play mad drums in a big band swing orchestra. Preferable Sing Sing Sing, so I can have the sweet 4-10 minute drum solo
Stand motionless and watch people dance whilst I spin. Just watch and smile.
Win an award for writng the best damn commercial on the planet
Own a club
Go into space
Whilst in space, spin on the moon!
Watch the sunset in the desert, on a tropical beach and in the arctic
things i would like to do before i die...
1. get into a great classical/contmeporary ballet company.
2. be known for my dancing
3. get married
4. travel the world
5. buy a house
6. be happy! i'm really happy, where i am completely satisfied with what i have accomplished in my life.
so much to do in so little time.
All I want is to purchase a Death Chair.
A death chair is the chair they will find you in once you have passed on.
My death chair will be a huge leather wingback, like the one Cookie Monster had when introducing Monster Theater.
A big ol' leather chair, a reading book, a syring of morphine, and your's truely gone three days cold.
I can't wait!
play free-range chess on the most psychotically square-tiled bathroom i ever set foot in
> Dj at 'I Love Techno' in Berlin.
> wild makeout session with Angelina Jolie.
> produce the track that leads to world peace and harmony.
> beat my brother at checkers.
> drop acid at a Mayan temple.
> have friends all over the world.
Swim with Dolphins.
Have a black/white nude photo done.
Go to Africa
See a cock's cock.
*produce some kick ass HHC, that will cause a revolution
*actually leave this continent..i am the worlds most untravelled person
*accomplish something of some relative significance
*hurl myself into some sort of limelight..im still waiting for the day when i will accidentally become a movie star
*be the driving force behind a Golden Girls Movie..then get to be in that movie
*get a dog for my birthday
have sex with angelina jolie
Manhattan is on another continent you know...
1) learn to snowboard (ya, i'm a loser i know)
2) fall in love again (admittingly sappy)
3) have sex with a playboy centerfold...(i know that it's on everyone's list)
4) go to costa rica
5) do nothing for a whole month. and i mean nothing. i don't want to leave my house. i won't even cook; i'll order food in for the whole time.
6) have a half ounce joint. largest thus far is 1/2
i am not creative today, so that's my whole list for now.
im not coming to manhatten dammit!
i will rendezvous with you somehwere in Belize...preferably and island of temptation.
Have you heard Big Bad VooDoo Daddy? They're great.
1. Have babies
2. Start my own magazine
3. Learn to sing
4. Have Timo invent a miniature elephant for me to have as a pet
5. Educate people about the destructive nature of hatred and the healing power of love and tolerance
6. Travel to Poland to see the concentration camps where my great-grandparents perished
7. Become truly fluent in French
8. Meet Noam Chomsky
9. Be part of a real campaign to legalise drugs
I'm beginning to see the advantages of your viewpoints on this matter.
Actually, screw snowballing. <---- HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA, I just wrote that by accident! Gutterbrain...
Ok, starting over, ahem:
Actually, screw snowboarding, I'm gonna learn to skate instead.
I didn't get enough practice in the summer but I think I'm gonna pick up a deck this summer.
Jay, if you want to hit it up some Scarlem styles this summer, I think I'm gonna pick up a deck and buy some booze and skate in the school parking lot across from my street at night. That way, no one can see me fall in borad daylight.
A can almost ollie. ALMOST.
Separate names with a comma.