Let's talk about Apu...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by jungleboy, Jan 21, 2002.

1. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

Dude, did you not watch Justice League of America as a kid (the cartoon)?

Apachee (sp?) Chief was a super hero. He grew to enormous sizes whenever he said his name? Remember?

2. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

blade was just a secondary spider-man character until they decided to make that wesley snipes movie.

iron man was never really black. billionaire white boy tony stark got his black butler, james rhodes, to fill in as iron man for awhile. then, as expected, rhodes got addicted to crack or something and the big white hero had to come save the day.

(as for panthro, he was a cat - he wasn't black.)

if you want to get really specific, i suppose there are some other non-white superheroes like bishop, steel and shang-chi (the master of kung fu). but they are few and far between and they usually all suck.

3. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

The Super Best Friends have complete coverage: Buddha, Mohammad, Krishna, Joseph Smith, Lao Tzu and Sea Man ( not pronounced semen )

--craig

4. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

Token

5. tigresse

tigresse TRIBE Member

my point had nothing to do with the validity of foreign degrees. i was simply stating that most immigrants possess degrees because canada will only accept people that they deem as able to contribute to our society.