1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Lear and Leontes are man bitches

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by AdamAnt, Mar 17, 2002.

1. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

Here I am sitting at tribe "working on my essay."

I've got all my research done. A clear concise thesis. And nothing is coming out of my fingers when I put them on the keyboard! Aside from random tribe posts...

Damn it all to hell and back.

2. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

What you should do to motivate yourself is yell out the number of words you've written in the "screaming numbers" thread.

Then later on, when you've written more, press spell check and yell again.

Maybe later on we can have banter with the drunks when they come back from drinking their green beer.

3. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

What are you writing on Mboy?

4. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

I'm writing on some theories of the central cognitive deficit of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.

unfortunately i think i'm on the borderline for the clinical description for having add... so writing this thing is a little tough right now. especially after consuming 4 cans of coke.

Honestly... i think i'd RATHER be writing about lear and leontes... i hate this because it's basically summarizing a couple of articles, and i have to reference every sentence i write. there's no room for interpretation much.

-D

5. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

That's definately the worst kind of essay. ANd kind of glad to be writing this right now. Or at least trying.
    It's due tomorrow but we're allowed to have up to 10 grace days. And I'm just going to have more and more stuff due as I move into next week. AND I want to go to a party this Saturday. So it would be nice to have this out of the way. Fuck.

6. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

Gah... i had a call, so the last 45 minutes are gone forever.

Oh well. Yeah this essays sucks ass. Looks like this hour won't produce as much as i would have liked. I have to have this done tomorrow... i don't want do drag it out til tuesday. and i have an assignment or test for each of the next 3 weeks, so i don't need to be tardy with submitting this. as soon as it's done i'll have 24 to 48 hours of celebration and then it's back to the drawing board, but on a discussion of Auden instead of Attention.

-Duncan

7. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

Auden. Now THAT's depressing.

8. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

meh... tell me about it.

What's more depressing is that i haven't written anything since 11 o'clock.