1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

kylie minogue...

Discussion in 'Progressive Room' started by djcheezwhiz, Mar 6, 2002.

1. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

ok i finally saw the video last night for kylies video & have to say not bad at all...

but the true meaning for my post is my love for her track remixed by saeed & palash...i can't remember the name right now, but it is so sweet...nice dark & chuggy bassline, with some of the nicest vocals...i believe to remember this clearly from their set @ koolhaus recently...i actually can't stop listening to it right now...

anyways i figured one of these days i'd fall for a top 40 remix...it wasn't nsync, it wasn't britney, but kylie... :)

jc

2. TrAnCeLuSiOnIsT

TrAnCeLuSiOnIsT TRIBE Member

i believe its "in your eyes" you're talkin bout.....
    sweet sweet track!!!!

3. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

The Saeed & Palash mix is boring! It's all about the Powder Productions mix on the flip .... I think people get confused and thinks it's the S+P mix.

4. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

Your attention to the above biased position: Matt is upset @ Saeed & Palash because they turned down the opportunity to remix the new Britney Spears single :D

jc

ps i will check out the powder productions rmx...

5. The Magical White Isle

The Magical White Isle TRIBE Member

She's really hot, fuck.

6. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

She's a COUGAR... but a hot one might I add!
    I also heard the S&P version I like it more... the Powder Prod. one is alright.

XXX
    Marian
    :p

7. TheLiquidFairy

I was soooo wrong. Matt, you are definitely right about the S&P version being boring. I just took another listen to it and the Power Productiions mix... the PP mix is so much better!

XXX
    Marian
    :p

8. The Truth

The Truth TRIBE Member

She will be releasing a "Can't Get You Outta My Head" remix with New Order's "Blue Monday" as the basis.

BTW, She IS hot, but I wouldn't call her a "cougar" when she's only 33 yrs old.

9. TheLiquidFairy

Close enough... she looks 23 though...

XXX
    Marian
    :)

10. kennyboy

kennyboy TRIBE Member

Up close she doesn't. Make-up, air brushing etc. hides a lot when it comes to pics, but it's hard to hide the years when you see someone face-t0-face.
    But I'm sure they've been 33 outfuckinstanding years. Hate her music but I give her credit for keepin' that party spirit alive. Still going strong after 15 years.