1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Kumi's going away! :(

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by echootje, Mar 28, 2002.

1. echootje

echootje TRIBE Member

Come help celebrate by joining her at Kerri Chandler tonight (Thursday) @ Roxy Blu!

I'll be there and so will you!

<insert Uncle same wants you photo>

Rob

2. echootje

echootje TRIBE Member

Oooo errr, that didn't sound quite right :) I meant celebrate her last feq days by coming out and dancing :)

*doh*

3. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

I wish I could be there to see Kumi, alas, Infected Mushroom calls.

but have a great time tonight! and Rob be sure to give her a great big hug for me.

~ Johane

Last edited: Mar 28, 2002
  4. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

NO! She's got to come to Element tonight!

KUMI! COME TO THE DARKSIDE!

BBB.

WaH! :(

5. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

Is this her "official" going away soiree?
    Kumi are you going out any other nights before you go?

6. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

yeah why thursday? and why roxy blu?

I didn't intend on going out anywhere this weekend :(

7. tommysmalls

tommysmalls TRIBE Member

rats - i've already got plans to go to Milano

8. mystique0217

mystique0217 TRIBE Member

hmm..well, sort of..
    cause when i met some tribers last wed,
    i became so emotional that i did not think that
    i would be able to handle one of those *official* bye bye parties..if you know what i mean..

i intend to come back..in 2 years..for sure..but not so sure if i can come back to toronto (i would need to be a guardian of my baby sister who will attend west vancouver sec school)..
    so i really should do have one of those official bye bye party..but :/
    maybe, i should fuck my emotions, and just meet up with some of you before next wednesday!

IF there is anything happening on saturday, I may be able to come out..but now my b.f. is visiting me from pittsburgh for a week, i do not want to do the packing while his stay here (too depressing sight yeah?)..so literally i have only sunday and monday to finish packing! and send them by tuesday!! :eek:

but i will try to do some packing as much as i can before though.

Will, i am going to roxi blue for kerri chandler for my *literally first time and last time* seeing a good new york deep house producer playing here..i really want to have one nice dancing session before i move because all of my dancing passion started this land of Canada :D

anyway, hmmm.
    right now, i do not know what is going on..but i will try to post something up here whenver i know my schedule before my departure date.

okay, thanks :)

*hugs*

-Kumi

9. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

Kumi,
    I can't make it tonight but I hope that this little going away party goes well, and that you have a wonderful trip back home. :)

Pete

10. Sukebe Jiji

Sukebe Jiji TRIBE Promoter

kumiko

nihon ni kaeru no?!
    tabun kotosi no 8gatsu watasi mo nihon ni kaeru yo...kumi no nihon no jyoho osiete kurete nihon ni asobo!!

fujisan ni "O-HA" itte kudasai ne ;)

ki wo tsukete

canada no ichiban sukebe jiji

11. jus me

jus me TRIBE Member

Kumi!

I can't go tonite! I have nite school. Boo urns to that. :(

You two betta dance for meeeeeeeeeee! :)