1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Kemal and Rob Data

Discussion in 'Jungle Room' started by rentboy, Jan 8, 2002.

1. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

Has anyone picked up their double disc set from the High Society jam???

Jeez, it's mad...i love these guys...one of the craziest sets i've heard in a long time.

Also, picked up Ed Rush and Optical at One Nation in Sept and it's so hype...they drop non stop tunes...3 of which i'm dying to know. Although Skibba and Shabba try their best to spoil things.

ez
    Rents

2. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

isn't the kemal set on Trace's website??

where did you pick it up from Chris? $$?

3. Vise

Vise TRIBE Member

The MP3 has been available for a while...

4. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

i actually got it from Audiogalaxy...2 parts....check it out.

5. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

no MC either right?

hotdog!!!

6. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

yep..no mcs...bliss. [​IMG]

7. React_Upstate

React_Upstate TRIBE Member

where can you find the mp3??

8. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

i got one half of it off Audiogalaxy over the weekend...but can't tell if its part one or part two.....and because the tracks are SO FUCKING HARD, i have no idea what they are(although i haven't really listened to the set yet, just skimmed through)

so I'm kinda lost.......damn

9. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

As far as i know Part 1 has a track at the start with the sample 'My house is your house'...the Possession remix is also a few tracks further along...

10. Vise

Vise TRIBE Member

If this is the React from Rochester (Jeff), send me an email and I'll sort you out.