Johnny Rotten on Politically Incorrect

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by mingster, Jan 17, 2002.

1. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

canada, denmark, australia, austria, france, germany, sweden, england, norway, new zealand, the usa, and the netherlands all have crime victim compensation funds.

2. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

the limit in canada is fairly low...20 000.....I think...

3. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Johnny Rotten?

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

4. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

...I would just like to add that what John Lydon did last night is the exact same thing Maher does everynight to someone who does not tow his line so big deal...I want to shoot that man so bad it gives me a woody...

5. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

It's called life insurance, if you don't have it when making a huge income, you're pretty stupid in the first place.

-OTIS

6. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

What? Did you see the show?

7. SENSEi

SENSEi TRIBE Promoter

I thought Bill Maher was getting canned from that show for some crude comments..

Viva Jonny Rotten...
    Viva!!

SENSEi

8. junglisthead

junglisthead TRIBE Member

im quite glad rotten didnt give that absurd chick any time to talk, cause whenever she did she was full of crap talk anyways

good ole johnny.......

9. junglisthead

junglisthead TRIBE Member

no sponsors were backinbg out, because maher said terrorists were more brave than the us soldiers

10. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

...yes, it was a bit...much...but again...what is that show about if not to shout each other down, talk over each other, and make fun of each other....it could just as easily been that woman yelling and carrying on....and what do you bet...he will be back as a guest....

11. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

She didn't even have time to say anything...how could you know what she was gonna say was all crap? What's your stand on the issue?

Ming.

12. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

But if one of those WTC banker's had died the day before the attacks, that's all that his family would get. Is that fair?

13. Sporty Dan

Sporty Dan TRIBE Member

Uh.... the minumum payment is $300000.
    .... would you care to explain how someone can receive $300000 and still get poorer??

dan.