1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

joHn SelWaY-Fever

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by discodancer_j, Dec 8, 2001.

1. discodancer_j

discodancer_j TRIBE Member

Ah yes...

a great night with great friends hearing awesome techno...

arrived around 11pm to hear some great breaks in the second room, the breaks version of Where's your Head at? is superb....

met up with my crew of boyz and then after a long wait...at 1-30am John came on. Very dark begining...but as he smoothed it out and got into it...the techy driving electro sounds could be heard for miles...
    great mixing too........ah nothing like great techno to start off the weekend...
    meeting him was a bonus too!!
    big ups to the 905ive crew, great party!
    big ups to the party crowd as well....

and the snow machine! how sweet was that!!!!

janICE:>
    ps-i need new shoes now!!!

2. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

Isn't it sick!?!?!
    I heard it the other night.

Glad you had a fun night janICE. [​IMG]

Joanna [​IMG]

3. G-FrEsH

G-FrEsH TRIBE Promoter

The origional version is quite better i think.... but that nite was kickin ..
    Tech-Tonique was awesome.. we're bout to leave when he start whippin out sum of my fav tracks.. son of a bitch..

Tommy (Tech Tonique) your good man..

DAve.....

4. echootje

echootje TRIBE Member

Grrr silly me, I planned to go to this, cept I was thinking it was NEXT weekend (15th) dammit, I was all set to carpool peeps [​IMG]

5. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

Once again our breaks room was a rockin!

nuff said.

Jonny