Job Search Engines?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by ladd, Mar 3, 2002.

1. ladd

ladd TRIBE Member

Anyone know of any good job search engines out there, preferably for the web/graphics/flash area?
    Just browsing to see what kind of jobs there are out there, but i havent really come across any good ones, or really any at all!

i've gone through the main ones such as workopolis and campusworklink, and i've come across some smaller ones as well.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.

peter

2. Sukebe Jiji

Sukebe Jiji TRIBE Promoter

Peter? As in Peter from Nobleton?

3. ladd

ladd TRIBE Member

yes it is, peter from oakville
    :)

4. Sukebe Jiji

Sukebe Jiji TRIBE Promoter

Actually, Peter from NYC would probably be more accurate...

but I guess Oakville works as well

Sorry about ruining your thread btw ;)

peter #3

5. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

try jobshark.com as well, and monster.ca. check out go-jobs in a google.ca search, (forget the exact url,) for government positions. most temp agencies offer hook ups to permanent positions, some even specialize in the technology/internet sector. try manpower, apple one, executive assistants...there's dozens of them. i also have a 2 page listing somewhere with various websites from human resources ontario, if i find it i'll post full links.

good luck.:)

oh, and if y'all out there in cyberspace know of anyone hiring receptionists/administrative assistants, (or retail, or waitressing positions available or *anything* really,) lemme know. i'm qualified, dynamic, and a people person.:D and i need a job.

*muah*
    ~N

6. Bean

Bean TRIBE Member

www.gojobs.gov.on.ca for government of ontario jobs.

Peace,

Sabina

.:. Share what you know, learn what you don't .:.

7. stryker

stryker TRIBE Member

Check out www.multimediator.com and then go to the BETAVILLE forum, there should be some job posting there.

Stew

8. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

workopolis.com is good

same with monster.ca

9. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

*thank you* sweetie! *muah*! i was just looking at that last nite, too. ;)

wish me luck, i have three interviews already this week and i'm waiting for 2 of my temp agencies to call me back regarding a couple great positions. "the universe will provide"

*muah*
    ~N