1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

i've spent the last 2 hours

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by MalGlo, Mar 7, 2002.

1. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

stripping a computer power cord to get some cables to make an antenna for the radio on my desk at work.. now i can get 103.5 clear!! i attached 2 antenna's :)

weeee.. the things i get paid to do:)

P.S. Any advice for what to do or not to do when trying to make an antenna to be used in a cubicle environment?

Dave

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I spend most of my day reading magazines, surfing the web & watching movies.

3. sentence

sentence TRIBE Promoter

2 hours of work for Z103????

you're nuts!

4. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

I spend most of my day wishing I owned a club.

Or I surf the Net and ignore customers.

Hrm...I need Photoshop again.

5. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I spent my morning getting my gums and teeth scraped. They couldn't freeze it either and it hurt like a BITCH! I rinse out my mouth... all blood. Fun stuff.

K - I'm done whining..

6. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

My day usually consists of surfing the net, msn messanger, Designing graphics and meetings!

7. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I spent the last 2 hours stripping

an art deco teak table

8. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

yep did it for z103.. they play a lot of dance and everyone around me digs dance so ... we crank her :)

my buddy bought one of those bose wave things for like 700$ a couple weeks ago.. brought it in 2 days ago.. haha the bass that was goin through this place was fun.. didnt take long for management to complain and for us to be reminded that having a radio is not concidered and acceptable way to use free time :)

Dave

9. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

You should NEVER ignore your gums!!!!

those are some unhealthy gums..... You should really take care of them better and floss everyday. ;) Gums shouldn't bleed like dat, unless your hygenist is brutal with the tools....then I'd ask for someone new.

10. twist

twist TRIBE Member

I spent the last two hours seeing which testicle ways more.

I had to stop cause my mom wants her weed scale back.

11. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

Re: You should NEVER ignore your gums!!!!

Ya they're unhealthy :( See my previous thread on Dental issues. They're infected and really sensitive so the pain was amplified like you wouldn't believe. I have to go back next week for another dose of pain after my gummies have a chance to heal. Needless to say I'm going to a dentist way more often, and this floss that you speak of sounds intuiging :)

I've only ever known one person that flossed, I found it so weird. I have 5 roomates and there isn't any floss in the house. But I'm gonna start

:D <----- look at these pearly whites

12. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

my right one does..:) it has my reserves...

Dave

13. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

suXX0r. Where do you work? Revenue Canada?

14. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

IBM

I still crank it.. we just stopped using the bose system.. too much base;)

'what is love.. baby don't hurt me.....' is on right now :)

15. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

*gasp*
    haddaway!
    *sigh*

*nods head to the side repeatedly*

16. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

Which department? My buddy works in the I.T. department there...

17. smile

smile TRIBE Member

ahahahahaha!

classic!

18. Silverback

Silverback TRIBE Member

That shit make my ears bleed! .. Why put yourself through the torture all day?