It's Thursday... You know what that means!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Smiley Jo, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

Sassy... I've got last week's on tape. [​IMG]

Hooray for record day!!

I just happened to receive my psychedelic shipment from chaos unlimited today. So many good tracks. And I've finally got my hands on Infected Mushroom's Psycho remix!!!

I've been trying to find this track forever and now I can play it out finally. It's such a rockin' track!! [​IMG]

Pete

2. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

we did!! and we have to tape tonight as well because none of us will be available to watch it either.

3. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

guys I don't feel that you are engaging in the true spirit of TI2!
    It is a THURSDAY thing [​IMG] - you must yell and scream at it on thursday!!

[​IMG]

4. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

I might just have to borrow it off you guys, that is if you don't mind [​IMG]

5. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

Ahhh.. Cheeka. In a perfect world, everyone's schedules would enable them to watch Temptation Island at it's regularly scheduled times.

But alas... 'tis not a perfect world and every Thursday I have a commitment for which I must leave at 9. Believe me, if I could watch it on Tursdays, I would.

Last year when TI was on Wednesdays it worked great, this year I suspect Moses Znaimer and City TV are in some plot to screw with my head. So unfortunately we must tape it and watch it the following Wednesday, keeping up the ritual of drunken TI nights from last season.

And Sassy, I can hook you up with the tape after we're done with it. It's also got 3 or 4 episodes of Family Guy on it. [​IMG]

Pete

6. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

That would be sweet! Thanks in advance! [​IMG]

7. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

^^ what about the finale Subsonic? eh? eh?
    don't tell me you aren't watching it on the 14th - in the spirit of Valentines day [​IMG]?
    haha - TI spits all over love and anything associated with it [​IMG]!?!?

I agree it should be on Wednesday's again - it made great midweek treat.
    Thursday already has Friends and Will and Grace.

I'll let this slide this time Subsonic - but for TI3 I hope you will adjust your schedule accordingly [​IMG]!!

8. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

THAT'S TRUE!!! ah man, I think we have to tape the finale as well.
    they deffinitely have to think about moving it back to Wednesdays. at the rate we're going we will be watching episodes in to March and April. hehe.