1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Ist, SE7VEN, VISE....ETC.

Discussion in 'Jungle Room' started by TaCk OnE?, Feb 14, 2002.

1. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

please get at me with the new crew page log in....it's not what it used to be.

we need to discuss the ideas I have for the party etc before it slips away.

torontojungle.com emails are down...email tack157@hotmail.com

ez.

ps...Kris, you're a dick face.

2. SE7EN

SE7EN TRIBE Member

TaCk: new access info was emailed awhile ago. didn't hear back from you or Victor so we thought we'd been left to our own devices. there's been some good progress being made in key areas. check your email. lets sync up and get it on.

-7-

ps meet me at the bar at bittersweet. I will bury you!

3. ila

ila TRIBE Member

yah, the torontojungle.com emails went down when we took teh site off-line, and nobodys gotten around to building a new email server for the new site....so that's why we never got them.

I'll get back in the mix later this weekend.

as for bittersweet, bring a shovel...if not to bury me with, then to perhaps remove some of the bullshit that seems to build up around you...haha. ;)

later.

4. SE7EN

SE7EN TRIBE Member

yes, my shovel has many uses. what would I ever do without it?

unfortuneately for you however, my backhoe will be in full effect for this event.

-7-