Israeli soldiers shoot UN peacekeeper...WHILE INSIDE AN AMBULANCE!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by ADT, Mar 7, 2002.

1. 416

416 TRIBE Member

Some of you people are seriously fucked up. I come on here and talk all sorts of shit and say all sorts of offensive shit all the time. But I NEVER... EVER start serious discussions about how when and why a race of people is controling what industry, and what all of "them" think.

It's absolutely fucked up.

For once, I have nothing more to say.

2. ADT

ADT TRIBE Member

^^^^

your probally right..

i had a general resent towards religion before all this shit started going down..

my aunt was a totally brainwashed catholic and piled all kinds of contempt on me for not getting confirmed like all the other "good catholics" in my family.. for basically my entire life past grade 7..

those experiences, combined with watching the world going to hell in a handbasket all for the sake of religion have needless to say made me a extremely hostile towards pretty much every religion except buddhism...(formerly buddhism and hinduism ... unfortunately the hindus have shown that they are more than capable of being as butcherous as the catholics, muslims, & jews)

i dont want anyone to think i have particular contempt for any particular religious group...

they can all goto hell.. IMO

in anycase.. yesterday I was really fucking angry when i read that shit.. (not to mention the 40 other people that were killed when Israel bombed Palestine yesterday)..

ive had some time to chill now.. sorry if i hurt anyones feelings with my little tirade..

v..abstractdatatype << athiest on rampage

3. Wunderbar

Wunderbar Well-Known Member

4. ADT

ADT TRIBE Member

since the link doesnt work..

JERUSALEM (AP) - A Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up in a crowded garden cafe across the street from Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (news - web sites)'s walled residential compound Saturday night. Police said 11 people were killed as the Mideast endured another day of widespread violence.

The assailant walked into the Moment cafe and detonated explosives, said Jerusalem Police Chief Mickey Levy. Sharon was not at the residence, which is in the central Jerusalem neighborhood of Rehavia.

"There was a huge explosion, simply atomic," said one of the cafe's patrons, who only gave his first name, Eran. "There was smoke everywhere and an acrid smell of gunpowder. People were screaming. I've never seen anything like it in my life."

The militant Islamic group Hamas claimed responsibility in a statement, saying it was "the beginning of retaliatory activities for Sharon's war on the (Palestinian) refugee camps." The Al Aqsa Brigades, a militia linked to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat (news - web sites)'s Fatah (news - web sites) movement, also claimed it had engineered the attack.

Eleven people were killed and about 50 injured, Jerusalem police said.

Despite a flurry of peace-related meetings in Western and Arab capitals, there was no letup in Mideast violence Saturday.

Arab foreign ministers met in Cairo and took up a Saudi peace plan, and Vice President Dick Cheney (news - web sites) was to leave for the Mideast Sunday on a 10-day regional tour that could easily be dominated by the escalating Israel-Palestinian violence.

The Jerusalem cafe blast came just two hours after two Palestinian gunmen tossed grenades and opened fire at a seafront hotel in the Israeli coastal town of Netanya. More than 30 people were wounded, police said.

The two Palestinians were chased by police and shot dead in front of a second hotel nearby, Israeli authorities said. A third man was also shot dead and police initially thought he also was a Palestinian gunman, but later confirmed he was an Israeli citizen. It was not clear who shot the Israeli dead, police said.

The Al Aqsa Brigades militia claimed responsibility for the hotel attack.

In a daylong series of military actions, Israel staged four air strikes in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (news - web sites), bulldozed homes and shot dead two Palestinians, including a 15-year-old girl in West Bank refugee camps, Palestinians said.

The army also detained an estimated 250 Palestinian men for interrogation in the Tulkarem refugee camp in West Bank. It was the second straight day of mass detentions in Tulkarem, which provoked widespread anger among Palestinians. The town is just inside the West Bank and only 10 miles from the scene of the hotel shooting in Israel.

On both days, Israeli troops on loudspeakers ordered all men, ages 16 to 40, to report to a girls school for questioning.

The men held their hands over their heads as they walked through the dusty streets, while Israeli soldiers pointed rifles at them. About 250 Palestinian men were detained Saturday, Palestinians said.

Israel detained about 500 Palestinian men at the school on Friday, and later took them to an army base for interrogation. About 50 of those men were wanted by Israel, the army said.

The army also said that its search of the camp uncovered 10 Qassam rockets that are capable of hitting nearby Israeli towns.

In refugee camps in Bethlehem, just south of Jerusalem, the 15-year-old Palestinian girl and the policemen both died of gunshot wounds blamed on the Israeli forces in the area, according to Palestinian officials and hospital doctors.

Israeli tanks and armored personnel carriers took up positions outside the Dheisheh refugee camp, and an earthmover dug a trench in the road to cut off the camp from roads leading in and out. In the past two weeks, such actions have preceded raids on refugee camps, which are strongholds for militants.

Also, Israeli warplanes and helicopters fired missiles at two Palestinian security buildings in Gaza City and at two Palestinian government complexes in Nablus in the West Bank. Seven people were injured in one of the Gaza strikes, hospital officials said.

Israeli tanks and bulldozers moved into a neighborhood near Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip, flattening seven homes, witnesses said. The Israeli army said Palestinians have repeatedly used the buildings to fire on Israeli troops.

In the Gaza Strip, a car carrying Israelis came under fire from

5. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Weird, spooky sense of [reversed flip-flopped] parallelism I get when reading what's happening, and what happened over fifty years ago in Germany...

Read this, the instructions leading to "Kristallnacht"... substitute where it says "Jew" with "Palestinian" and it becomes frightening...

"Riots Of Kristallnacht* - Heydrich's Instructions, November 1938

Secret

Copy of Most Urgent telegram from Munich, of November 10, 1938, 1:20 A.M.

To

All Headquarters and Stations of the State Police

All districts and Sub-districts of the SD

Urgent! For immediate attention of Chief or his deputy!

Re: Measures against Jews tonight

Following the attempt on the life of Secretary of the Legation vom Rath in Paris, demonstrations against the Jews are to be expected in all parts of the Reich in the course of the coming night, November 9/10, 1938. The instructions below are to be applied in dealing with these events:

1. The Chiefs of the State Police, or their deputies, must immediately upon receipt of this telegram contact, by telephone, the political leaders in their areas Gauleiter or Kreisleiter − who have jurisdiction in their districts and arrange a joint meeting with the inspector or commander of the Order Police to discuss the arrangements for the demonstrations. At these discussions the political leaders will be informed that the German Police has received instructions, detailed below, from the Reichsfuehrer SS and the Chief of the German Police, with which the political leadership is requested to coordinate its own measures:

a) Only such measures are to be taken as do not endanger German lives or property (i.e., synagogues are to be burned down only where there is no danger of fire in neighboring buildings).

b) Places of business and apartments belonging to Jews may be destroyed but not looted. The police is instructed to supervise the observance of this order and to arrest looters.

c) In commercial streets particular care is to be taken that non-Jewish businesses are completely protected against damage.

d) Foreign citizens even if they are Jews are not to be molested.

2. On the assumption that the guidelines detailed under para. 1 are observed, the demonstrations are not to be prevented by the Police, which is only to supervise the observance of the guidelines.

3. On receipt of this telegram Police will seize all archives to be found in all synagogues and offices of the Jewish communities so as to prevent their destruction during the demonstrations. This refers only to material of historical value, not to contemporary tax records, etc. The archives are to be handed over to the locally responsible officers of the SD.

4. The control of the measures of the Security Police concerning the demonstrations against the Jews is vested in the organs of the State Police, unless inspectors of the Security Police have given their own instructions. Officials of the Criminal Police, members of the SD, of the Reserves and the SS in general may be used to carry out the measures taken by the Security Police.

5. As soon as the course of events during the night permits the release of the officials required, as many Jews in all districts, especially the rich, as can be accommodated in existing prisons are to be arrested. For the time being only healthy male Jews, who are not too old, are to be detained. After the detentions have been carried out the appropriate concentration camps are to be contacted immediately for the prompt accommodation of the Jews in the camps. Special care is to be taken that the Jews arrested in accordance with these instructions are not ill-treated....

signed Heydrich,

SS Gruppenfuehrer"

6. ADT

ADT TRIBE Member

^^^^ and I thought I was inflammatory..

:eek:

v..abstractdatatype

7. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Hey, I didn't write it... I just noticed the similarity...

When you start detaining people, it's a mere slip and before you know it, you have some sort of "Final Solution" figured out.

The way I look at it is,"Why tippy toe around?"... start the fucking killing already... a few dozen here and there, big deal?

It's time for the nukes, baby.