I met PEST @ Tonic last night!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Special K, Mar 7, 2002.

1. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

That is to say, right above the "submit reply" button is the Attach File space, which has a "Browse" button.

2. Special K

Special K TRIBE Member

k ummmm this is going to sound dumb but how about when the pic is linked to another site, how do i post the pic?

3. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

Right click on the image.. click Properties and then copy the image URL.

XXX
    Marian
    :p

4. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

What's so funny?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you going to post the pick of me on the gino's pizza website or come to woodbridge tourism website.
    Pick the better one special K!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Pics Of Pest. HaHaHa
    Won't you all be surprised!
    At least when you guys finally see who I am, the ones who want to give me that big kick in the ass will be able to find me.
    Just drop by Plasique on a Friday hey its worth it!

P.S. Its right across from the sausage bar

7. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

^^^ haha Pest
    I think we all know where it is... I don't think that is the issue of why you won't see many tribers there ;).
    plastique is rank!!

I have yet to be inside - but I see who is in line to get in there when I go to System so it can't be good!.
    It is eurohouse or something on fridays??

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Son if you guys don't want to meet there then where do you want to. Say the name I'm there, preferably a place with adult entertainment.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]
    TBK Bingo it is!!

10. The Magical White Isle

The Magical White Isle TRIBE Member

Pest,

Are you really going to be at Plastique tonight? Are you there every Friday? I have been there a couple of times. It's fun when in a group of people, drunk as shit and just wanting to have fun. Tons of young Mississaugan chicks. Some cute, some nasty. It isn't as bad as people think it is. The music isn't the greatest. We know one of the bartenders there who loves me and my buddies, wears very very very short skirts and always takes care of us with drinks. If you are going, maybe I'll see you there. Where do you hang inside?

Cheeka,

The people are hurting in the lineup outside the door, because they are purposely left out there. If you hadn't noticed, the line up usually consists of 1000 guys. (all hurting guys I may add). It really isn't as bad as people say it is. Like I said, go with a drunken group of friends just wanting to have fun and you will. Music is generally top 40 dance and some house downstairs, hip hop and rnb upstairs.

For the record I like System (Sausagebar/Soundbar/Systems), places like Plastique, Inside, Hotel, Element, Red Boutique, Sugar, Una Mas, This is London, the Sleazy, Fluid, Money, Guv whatever...... everyplace has its good and bad points and none of them are good if you go too often.

Peace,
    T

11. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

Right click on the image you want..choose Properties and then copy the image URL. Then paste it in between [​IMG], which you type directly into your message.

for example:

[​IMG]

Just take out the stars.

12. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

13. Special K

Special K TRIBE Member

14. Special K

Special K TRIBE Member

^^^^^^^^^^^

Pest

a gino if there ever was one hehehe

15. daddyiwantchocolate

[​IMG]

Pest. How do you get your hair so blond? It's awesome.

16. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

the one on the right or on the left? :confused: :confused: :confused:

17. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

lol

18. Special K

Special K TRIBE Member

on the RIGHT!!!

19. Special K

Special K TRIBE Member

hey how did u make the PIC so BIG???

20. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

I CERTAINLY dont think that the girl on the left would complain about sausages...

21. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Pest is that your girl?

22. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

right-click --> properties

copied the location to my browser...bang! i can see the whole directory structure of the toronto clubs albums page....right beside the one you linked amp-thumb.jpg was amp.jpg, so i linked to that so i had could provide a clearer picture for the photoshop wars. :D

23. daddyiwantchocolate

magic. :)

(I went into the dir with the pictures named vixxxon (triple x, no doubt), looked up amp and selected the bigger file. You had posted the thumbnail, not the actual jpg. Don't know the site, but maybe if you double click on the thumbnail, you get the bigger version? Then you can right-click and copy properties to post.)

24. AdRiaN

AdRiaN TRIBE Member

Ahhhhh ...

So that's PEST! Now it all makes sense.

(P.S. I'm the same Adrian from that "other" board, by the way)

25. daddyiwantchocolate

ROSS YOU RAT! I too saved the larger picture for this very reason. Now all I need is PhotoShop. Any one with some spare cd's? :)

GMTA (great minds think alike)