I just found my old home made highschool BONG on the internet.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by KiFe, Jan 15, 2002.

1. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

So remember the fun days of highschool?

lockers, binders, taking notes and making bongs in the back of history class out of a penshaft, water bottle and cable peice.

Ahh the hayday. Now back then i was delving into webdesign aswell and took it upon myself to build a website that teaches all the great different ways to build a bong out of McGyver like supplies. This website was posted on a weed search engine called yahooka.com

One of these bongs i created out of a milk choco bottle (the brown moojuice sqeezeable bottle), a pen and anything for a bowl.

[​IMG]
    This is said bong. Photographed by me. THAT'S MY FUCKING HAND!

now unfortunately, i dont have a digital camera to take a DIFFERENT picture of that bong... but i DO still have it.. and for you skeptics out there, here's a rough scan of said bong.
    [​IMG]

i guess it was just more of a shocker than anything else to find my childhood B on the net.... i feel somewhat violated. but at the same time.. i DID make it to a top10 list.

here's the link http://www.420times.com/420lounge/420topten/botm/102000.shtml

now im off to findout where else this bong has wandered on the internet.

[​IMG]

2. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

[​IMG] - sweet - what a happy ending for it!
    it has fulfilled it's bong destiny!

3. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

sweet.. i have a similar experience when i'm oot and aboot - i see my damn fonts (.TTFs) all over the place. magazines, records, print ads, flyers... all over. i guess i'm glad i killed a few hours as a kid making those things though i still don't understand why anyone would use 'em...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Weed is bad. Be cool, stay in school and say no to drugs.

jeremy -but nobody listens to me anyways- jive

5. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

who's marvin!?

[​IMG]

p[l]a+0