1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I heard thee best song ever.....and i have no idea who it is

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by kennyboy, Mar 29, 2002.

1. kennyboy

kennyboy TRIBE Member

I heard the most amazing song tonight.
    Peak time progessive but more in the deep end. Unfortunately it was at a little cocktail lounge with a 5 disc cd player. They had no idea what cd it was. After 10 minutes of begging to buy all 5 cd's off them, I left.

So.........ever happen to you?

2. vench

vench TRIBE Promoter

never.

vench

3. kennyboy

kennyboy TRIBE Member

Guess you need to get out more.........pure jokes

4. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

always

but im crafty and eventuallly i find the song, whether it takes me a month or 6-7 years (actually did happen for one song), i find it.

p[l]a+0

5. dimpy

dimpy TRIBE Member

too many times, searching for songs can be a source of great frustration and joy. plus you usually end up finding a bunch of great songs in the process.

the most challenging songs to locate are from dj sets, especially house and reggae. it once took me three years to find a lover's rock dub of some song that turned out to be a huge pop hit.

currently i am fiending after a mix of danny teneglia's elements that i downloaded on to my work computer off of the napster for mac that i haven't been able to listen to since i quit the job.

i sometimes wonder if i am an avid music lover, suffer from obsessive compulsiveness or have too much time on my hands:D

6. dimpy

dimpy TRIBE Member

the worst is trying to sing it to people.

7. bitchass

bitchass TRIBE Member

the worst is trying to 'sing' it over a messageboard

you know that one that goes dooo dooo da do bam!

8. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

HEY! I know that song! Want me to send you the mp3? ;)

9. erk

erk TRIBE Member

Yeah, I remember trying to 'sing' LFO's "LFO" back in the day. How does one do a big ol phat bass noise. Was that ever embarassing. Thre guy at the record store got it though. Weird.