1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I Hate The Toyota Matrix Ad

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by zoo, Mar 12, 2002.

1. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

it's on my screen non-stop

NON STOP

I CAN'T EVEN CLICK ON THREADS BECAUSE ANYWHERE I CLICK IN IT'S GENERAL VICINITY SENDS ME TO THE TOYOTA MATRIX WEBSITE

but whatever

just trying to get the message across in a repeat thread

2. Balzz

Balzz TRIBE Member

Edit your hosts file:

127.0.0.1 network.realmedia.com

Problem solved.

3. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

don't click it and it disappears in 4 seconds (comes back once a day I think)

4. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

even easier.....Tools -> secutity options.

[​IMG]

5. Balzz

Balzz TRIBE Member

Mmmmmmm...tittie options...

6. Silverback

Silverback TRIBE Member

Comes back more then that. Happens on Win/IE and on this Solaris/Navigator machine too.

7. Syntax Error

Syntax Error Well-Known TRIBEr

stop bitching about it! who cares. it's not like those pop-ups when you get junk mail that keep opening your browser and never stops opening new windows. as alexd said, it lasts like 4 seconds. is it taking up your valuable time? your posting on a message board for fucks sake! you're already wasting time by being here(especially if your posting at work), so what's the big deal with watching a car drive across your screen?

if this is all you people have to complain about than i and the entire rest of the real world want your life!

i just had to get that of my chest, no hard feelings?