1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I hate Juno.....

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by jungleboy, Jan 14, 2002.

1. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

...if they did not carry the odd item other mailorders did not I would gladly never use these monsters again....

...it takes so long to get your order it is ridiculous....coming up on a month for my latest and if you send in an order question, your lucky if they write you back within a week...sometimes never....

the other site I use mostly "City Sounds"...can sometimes have your order in your hands by the end of the business week if you made it on sunday night....why can't Juno...volume???...I don't know....but I know I hate them....

die die die

2. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

as a result of holdups at customs, they have a fedex option now. i made an order a few weeks ago and got the shipment, with no additional customs charges, in three days.

3. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

I heard the new FedEX option costs 5 pounds per record ... but that sounds a little bit excessive

stu