i cheated

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Rosey, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i've always been faithful to the one i love, but some time last week an accident occured. i'm not really to blame, i didn't know what was going on until it was too late. i couldn't stop and now i can't go back, not after the places my tongue has been. [​IMG] [​IMG]

my love affair with regular mustard is over. it's all about the honey dijon now! [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Woo Hoo Rosey.

3. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

ha, you think that's good.

everyone MUST go to see Anton Kolzig in the Saint Lawrence Market...this cat has like 50 kinds of homemade mustard...they're unreal.

like the best...that yellow muck will never make it to your mouth again...trust me.

mmmmmmmmmmustard.

4. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

50 kinds? that's a lot of mustard...

5. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

honey dijon is awesome

MMm chicken sandwhiches and honey dijon

dear god

narissa [​IMG]

6. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

yup, he brings home the mustard for sure.

check him out...they're the greatest.

7. peanut butter

peanut butter Well-Known Member

while you're getting the mustard,

don't forget to turn around and get some giant pickles from the huge barrel.

sounds like the beginning of deli magic to me... [​IMG]

8. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

now we're talking
    pickles are one of the best foods on the planet.
    'cept Strubs - they=ass

9. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

for pickles i'm a polskie ogorkie man. although my polish girlfriend (who i have never cheated on) has forbidden from attempting to pronounce those words. [​IMG]

10. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Freak...

11. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

You are a disgusting human being.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    You reek of immorality.

Ming.

12. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

it wasn't my fault i tells ya! i asked for mustard but went to pay while the guy finished making my sub. i didn't know i had the honey dijon until i got back to my cubicle....by then it was too late.

13. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

You men are all the same...you've always got an excuse...

Well not this time, buddy! Not this time...

14. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

honey mustard=yes
    honey dijon=no

Bias

15. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

I fell in love with the vixen ways of the honey mustard. I grew up with the plain whole hearted taste of French's mustard. We grew up together. Shared sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, barbecues, romantic moments, first kisses, and graduations. One day I was out with some friends and they slipped me some dijon. It sent my mind and mouth into a frenzy that started a downward spiral. Its prim and proper taste. It has a subtle bad girl flare hidden in the mustard overcoat. My life changed for ever. I started staying up all night and eating dijon on everything. My grades started to slip and my friends were so distant. I was a dijon addict. I got help though and things returned to normal and I only dabbled in the dijon from that day forward.

Then, the honey. Oh I hit a special time in my life and the sweet tang of the honey mustard took over. It was a bright summer day and I had a turkey sandwich with this strange bright mustard. I was intrigued by its electric glow and its sweet dangerous flavour. It was true mustard love. My life was over. I would never wander again. I had found the love of my life. Sweet bumble bees had cristened my mustard. Now I have retreated my life back into the home where I spend my time loving, eating, making love to while eating, smearing things in, and dressing up in my honey mustard.

I have cheated too my friend, but I will never cheat again.

jeremy -the mustard slut- jive

16. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

whoa.

i read the thread title and like, it totally destroyed all my conceptions of good and evil, maaaan. rosey cheating? c'est ne pas possible.

i prefer regular mustard to any other kinds of mustard and grey poupon to honey dijon. that is all, thank you come again.

*muah*
    ~N

"life will work itself out and the only obligation that any of us have is to ourselves at each individual moment. the present is the only thing worth our time."~...

17. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

Toby I agree...dijon=no.

bleh

18. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Please don't make me bring up the all night mustard parties. I was an international MJ (mustard jockey) and toured the world. I release four flavour albums before the scene crashed with sudden flooding of the market with cheap eastern mustards with half grade ingredients and preservatives.

jeremy -some people have no respect for the 'tard- jive

19. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

yeah, dijon can just ruin the whole sandwich experience...like when I'm at a restaurant, and I order a certain sandwich that contains honey mustard, but little do I know it's dijon...soooo disappointing [​IMG]

Bias

20. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

You're a tard!

21. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

yes but you are retard.

jeremy -now get on the little yellow bus and go home- jive

22. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

i hate dijon mustard. if i so much as taste a teeny weeny bit of it, i gag.

same goes for wasabi, and horseradish.

23. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

The one your mom drives?

24. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

actually in my head-over-heels confusion it might have been honey mustard and dijon mustard (seperately) that i am coming to appreciate for the first time...especially the honey mustard.

25. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

totally!
    I can't eat it - it grosses me out.
    no matter how thoroughly I think I have scraped it off the sandwich contents... I just can't shake the taste.
    ew