I am so Fricking Pissed off!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2002.

1. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

put me on ignore

2. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

I know... whattaya gonna do? For some reason, I just can't stop with this Pest guy. It's like scratching my ass or something: I know my fingers will smell, but I do it nevertheless.

Pest: take it easy, guy. It's all just jokes, m'kay? I don't think I'm better than you... I'm just me... in fact, it's all about ME... I like to laugh, and joking makes me laugh... if you haven't noticed, I pretty well make fun of everyone, not just you.

If you want, I can send you some pics of me... with makeup and everything, so you can see that I make fun of myself the most.

3. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Ok I'm going to hijak the evil shananagins and get back to the original thread for a moment... You spent almost 40 000 for a HONDA ACCORD?!?! WTF? You deserved to get that car fucked up now you can go buy a real car.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Screw you ok what the hell do you drive. My car has leather interior,6 disk cd-changer, sunroof, heated seats, v6 engine 240 horsepower, it top of the line. Its a beautiful car sorry it not up to your standards.

5. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

^^^ Error, Error Does not compute....

Attached Files:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm all too familiar with having my car fucked up.

in the 7 months I've had my current ride, it's been broken into while I was at a club downtown, it was vandalized while I was in a club/bar in buffalo, and my previous car was hit by a few cars.

7. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

just for the record...no Accord has ever had 240 horsepower...

8. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

haha ...i was gonna post that but figured what was the point...
    the SU 2000 yes, the Accord = no way.

9. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

pest told me I should be embarassed about telling my mom I'm gay and have a girlfriend I'm in love with.(I think that about sums up what's not going on in his head) I've heard him say ignorant thing after ignorant thing.. so all you people coming on here and feeling sorry for him.... pfff.. he deserves every jab he's gotten and is going to get.

but really, that's too bad about your car, you ingnorant bitch

10. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

agreed. He's made slanderous remarks to a lot of people.

11. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

hence 40 000 spent on looking like he has fast car. Maybe if he puts some stickers on it that say momo it'll go faster... or better yet "Speed holes"!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2002
  12. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

So that should be the solution to mediocrity...put everyone on ignore?

13. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

on a completely un-related note, dont' you hate those stupid blue lights that people put on the hoods of their cars? its always the shittiest car too. The other day I saw a 1989 pathfinder covered in rust...but yet he had those stipid blue lights on the hood of his car.

14. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

Like half the things you post aren't ignorant?

15. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

have I ever said anything comparable to that?

whatever dave

16. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

playing devil's advocate?

dave, sadly enough mediocrity is indicitive of the masses.

hmn, here's my favourite jaspers quote: "the idea that all men are equal is obviously false, in so far as psychological aptitudes and talents are concerned,--it is also untrue considered as the reality of a social order, in which at best there can be equal opportunities and equity before the law."

there was also a great quote by balzac (old goirot is what i'm reading now, the novel deals with bourgeousie parisian society and how *catty* the social pecking order is,) on how most minds talk gibberish and the propagation of any fad is for no more than a month.

it's the fallacy of humanity.

*muah*
    ~N

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Pest I'm sorry to hear about your car being all trashed and dented, I think I know the people who did it. I think it was the crazy speed skating fans, we won the gold for Canada you know. I just guess they got all out of control and started partying it up......I hope you understand.....since Canada won the gold in hockey, we all celebrate in our own ways.....

18. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

I talked to a guy who has an 86 pony with those blue lights...one of the most ridiculous sights i have ever seen... to top it off he said he was taking his good car for a spin because his winter-beater had a flat and it was a nice day..i didn't even ask what his beater was. 86 Pony > winter-beater ???!?!!

19. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

Can we put parts of PosTMod on ignore? That would be a neat function. I could ignore that renegade, flailing left arm that bugs me so...and the lips that always appear pouty.

Why an Accord though, bro? You could have bought a much nicer car with $40,000! Perhaps with less trinkets installed, but still better quality than a Honda...

@m.

PS - I'm installing blue lights on the underside of my rollerblades this year.

20. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

...make it black lighting and wear one of those full body skeleton suits and only blade at night

21. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

I saw those once!! Sooooo tripy. The lights were in the wheels and they spun real fast like... ohhhh purdy.

22. Guest

Guest Guest

Today I took it for an estimate and it is going to cost $1,500 and they don't think it was hit by another car they think someone kicked it in. Who the hell would do this to me.
    I think it is time to change my personalized pest licence plates.
    Violence is not the answer people.

23. orange richie

orange richie TRIBE Member

Hey, hey, woa there cowboy. A Honda is a quality ve-hicle :), but you're right $40,000 is a little steep!

Rickardo Belmiro de la Cruz...

24. *giggle*

From the Minsitry of teh funny

Prime Minister Highsteppa

25. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Are you for real?
    The more I read of what you post, the more I think you must be someone's alter ego, or a made up character, to cause drama. You leave yourself open to insult and ridicule. You invite it practically.

I could take a thousand jabs at you right now, based on the above post. Are you looking for it? If you are, then you have no right to complain when the insults start flying your way. Do yourself a favor, and please re-evaluate your thought processes.

Ming.