I am so Fricking Pissed off!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Someone screwed up my baby! I am sorry my car is always there for me more than any girl has ever been and ever will. I love my car and to see it vandalized brings me to tears.

2. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Punctuation: The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.

3. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Your the biggest loser I have ever seen. Shut the hell up this is a message board not a spelling bee, sorry I hope you do get a life cause I think you need one!

5. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

I don't get it...why won't you people leave this Pest guy alone?

6. PosTMOd

Because he is easy to tease and he falls for the bait everytime and complains about losers he doesn't even understand what is going on and that makes it really funny okay and if he can't take a little fun being poked at him then he can go fuck himself in the corner like the time when he was ten and then he got caught and his pants ripped in two when he ran and they caught on the thing and ripped and stuff.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Stormshadow but I think they like to piss me off then when they score blow after blow, when I finally fight back they call me a A-hole. I can't win no matter what I do, I really think they have it in for me!
    I came on here and started a thread for some friendly advise I guess that is too much to ask.

8. PosTMOd

You didn't ask for advice.

But, here is some: stop whining, little girl.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Why the hell won't you put me on ignore like you said you would and shut the F up!

10. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

stay out of dark alley's at night

11. PosTMOd

You were on it for 3 weeks... and I just took you off to give you another chance to prove you are not a complete idiot.

I guess you're not. You are only 98% grade A moron.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks everyone you really helped me in my time of need, what would I do without friends like you.
    With people like you who needs enemies!
    I hope sleep very well tonight!
    You better pray I am not thinking of you!

13. PosTMOd

Booohooo... my car has a dent in it! Where are my friends in my time of NEED.

Help me, dear lord, what shall I do... there's a DENT IN MY CAR... why have you forsaken me?

14. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

was that supposed to be some sort of a threat?

15. twist

twist TRIBE Member

i've only been on for like two days and this is getting fucking tired. 370 hits on pests pissed off thread... hmmmmm drama drama? and there's at least a thread a day where postmod gets all uppity. For fucks sake if pest is really that fucking dumb why bother? oh wait I'm sure you'll tell me come on now haven't we been there and done that? fuck me
    tribe tribe? Tribe, tribe tribe. Tribe "tribe" tribe. mother of christ.

16. Chiclet

Chiclet TRIBE Promoter

Aiyah.

17. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

twist, lets put aside whether postmod is right / wrong (but he is funny regardless)... why are you complaining about tribe as a whole based on this or any single other thread?

u dont like it, dont read it. Start a thread u'd like to talk about.

nothing personal but i'm sick of people complaining about tribe.

18. PosTMOd

Nope, just fun, fun.

Uppity: Taking liberties or assuming airs beyond one's station; presumptuous.

What is my station? What am I presuming?

19. Guest

Guest Guest

I think a lot of PosTMod is annoying people including me!
    Why don't you stop your garbage nobody wants to hear it. What do you want me to play dead sorry I was not brought up that way.
    There is a ignore option with the new edition of tribe and if you don't want to use it I sure do hope you grow up!

20. twist

twist TRIBE Member

its this whole fun of the many at the expense of the one. fuck that shit you guys are talking about karma? It's funny the first couple posts and then it just turns into bullshit drama. It wouldn't be so bad if it was an occasionaly executed jest but instead its like some hardcore jerk off match that is just full of snips about anothers level of competence as a human being. I like taking the piss just as much as anyone but there's a point when it just gets fucking tired. I don't give a fuck who's is right or wrong i don't even know what this is about but give it a fucking rest. not tribe as a whole just certain elemnts its stupid in real life its stupid on the internet its stupid on tribe. I have been ignoring it for the most part but if its in every other fucking thread its kind of hard you're totally missing the point its got nothing to do with tribe as a whole although it is a fairly large and not so nice symptom of the tribe. It's got to do with petty bs and just biting at someone cause you think you're better in some way or righter or more this or they're less this or stupid that whatever its bullshit I don't give a fuck about tribe or anyone else's opinion on the matter its bullshit not conjecture of a disgruntled ex-employee or some shit.

21. PosTMOd

Yes, so use it.

And that goes for anyone who is "sick of postmod's shit".

Hey, let's have a poll. Making fun of people: yes, or no?

22. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

twist - lol say WHAT??? :D

[​IMG]

anyways i think postmod is pest.

23. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

C'mon Timo, I thought you were better than this.

24. twist

twist TRIBE Member

:D now there's something worth sharing.

spelling grammar and punctufuckination are for lames I ain't no fucking lame. suck deez nuts. poor kife. lol you win tmo or not you can pick.

25. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

If you want people to stop complaining, then maybe you and your little buddies should stop filling the board with crap.