I am Pest

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by PosTMOd, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

What happened to the thread ratings? Where did they go?

And here I was about to award this with 5 stars.

I guess 5 asterixes will have to do, but it just doesn't look the same.

Pete

2. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

postmod's profile:

e-mail (unavailable)
    location (naked sauna)
    interests (yes)

pest's profile:

e-mail (singh1228@rogers.com)
    location (thornhill, ontario)
    interests (Clubbing and Fashion)

deep's profile:

e-mail (unavailable)
    location (a dumpster)
    interests (dumpster and dumpster accessories)

I don't see a connection.
    Well, actually, I see one connection, but it's remote.

3. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

Timo, why are you being so immature? :confused:

Pest started off on the wrong foot, everyone took their shots - fine. But fuck, the guy's trying to participate in discussions. So he's not as articulate as you or other people - so what? For someone who scoffs at Hulla, you're not that far from it - as you've clearly displayed in this thread.

4. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

DIWC: deep is brown, and all brown guys have last names singh, right? so i think their is an obvious link here.

5. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

LOL - no, I meant the clubbing part.

Although it seems the clubs deep and pmod go to are not to pests taste.

They're much to snausagy and filled with all you dirty ravers.:D

6. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

haha!

this was good.

7. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

Agreed...:confused:

whose who again???

8. Lurch

Lurch TRIBE Member

[nixon]I am not a Pest[/nixon]*Peace sign**shakes head*

9. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]
    You can't ignore that...it's funny!!!

10. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

there's no crap like this on the hullaboard. the topics on the hullaboard may seem silly but people don't normally *make fun* of each other over there.

sorry, man, i know this thread is just jokes for you but this is the kind of stuff that has turned this message board (in my opinion) to shit. alex, you should intervene. if i was visiting this board for the first time, i'd probably never come back.

11. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

BTW ^^^^ that Klubmasta is an imposter, one of the L's is just an uppercase 'i'

The real Will wouldn't say things so mean.

12. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

I'm confused...

what the hell is going on exactly?

I think someone just popped the tribe bubble...

Peace & love. D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow I am a real person, I think a lot of you are very suspicious people.
    Thanks Libradragon I did start off on the wrong foot. But I do have an opinion sometimes it differs from most of you, that is no reason to be rude or insult me. There is a lot of people who do agree with points I make and my posts, so my opinions they can't be that stupid.
    People just are mad that I have the courage to say the things that others are too afraid of.
    Well I am sorry I will always say what I think is right and if you don't like it there is an ignore button use it.
    Sorry I thought I made this board a mor fun an interesting place to be.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

15. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

Okay, hold up buddy - you did more than your share of antagonizing other members, and yes you were rude and crude about some of your comments. So you have to be able to take it as well as dish it. You seem genuinely interested in some of the issues discussed on here. And as condescending as you can be, you have every right to post your opinions.

What i don't get is how everyone else can't just drop it. There's no need to bring stupid shit up every time your name shows up on the board.

16. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Its threads like this.......

jeremy -what a waste of everyones time- jive

17. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

it's grammar like this.......

18. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Pest = Libra

19. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

That should actually be "It's grammar like this......."
    You forgot to capitalize the first letter of your sentence.

jeremy -copy chief- jive

20. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

That should actually be "That should actually be "It's grammar like this.......".". You forgot the period after your first sentence.

Now it's your turn.

--craig

21. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

WARNING! THIS THREAD IS:

GHEY.

BBB.

I want my pootie.

22. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Close, but no cigar. Your rebutal should have looked like this.

"That should actually be "That should actually be "It's grammar like this......"."

You made your mistake by including the final period after the ending quotation mark. Proper english grammar rules state that the period should appear inside of the final quotation mark. This closes the thought and sentence. Then the quotation mark is added to close then entire quote. Not the other way around.

I know I fucked up somewhere in my rebutal. So I guess it's your turn now.

jeremy -this is fun- jive

23. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

i get it now.

like all the other attention whores on here, like everyone else in this world, he just wants to be loved.

it's okay, pest. *pats head*. eyeeee bwiiiiiing yew wuuuuuuv. just watch the insults, a'ight? 'cuz one way to negate any "point" you may make is by spewing profanity at your intended recipient. "telling it like it is" and "having tact" are two entirely different things, and sometimes those without the latter are convinced that they convey the former.

best post of this thread courtesy of kix, bold-ed so it's unavoidable:

His posts are a very very very very small fraction of the useless bullshit posts we choose to wade through every day. And for the most part he makes his own threads so you know what to avoid! I just don't understand the point of egging this shit on if you truely see it and him as a waste of time?? What is it accomplishing other than some sort of new masturbatory technique so you can get off on the laughs and praises of the sheep that are the TBK?

It's like a tv show with a cat toying with a retarded mouse over and over, and some of us viewers are getting really bored with it. But i guess this is the part where i take heed of my own advice and just ignore it.

masturbatory technique...cat toying with a retarded mouse...haha. pure. genius!

*muah*
    ~N

24. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

p.s. (postmod, this thread's akin to a fly's annoying buzz.;))

25. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

Your first mistake here was that you do not know how to spell rebuttal. Your second mistake was that you forgot to include a colon after your first sentence.

The inclusion of punctuation inside of quotation marks is only a rule if you are an American; otherwise, it's perfectly legit to include punctuation after. Please clickity-click on the following link:
    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/quotation.htm

Check?

--craig