I am Pest

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by PosTMOd, Feb 27, 2002.

1. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

WHAT THE!?? ^^^

=tina=

2. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

oh tina admit it u dont really care about pest.. u just want to be against everyone :)

3. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Way to hit the back button, tina ;)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Seriously i have never insulted anyone the way you guys have insulted me go back to elementry school where you belong.
    Thanks Tina for at least trying to see my side I do appreciate it!

5. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

I think all the posts and threads like this you kids have come up with mocking the guy have taken up -far- more of your supposedly valuable time.

If time is so precious, why are you expending far more energy mocking this guy than it would take to read his shit and either agree or disagree and leave it at that?

=tina=

6. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

pest - hmmm i agree that postmod is really mean.. i just told that to him on icq..... but thats him.... thats how he formulates his thoughts and ideas and thats how he puts them in words.....and u can see an analogy to yourself in a way....

hey .. wait.. maybe postmod is actually you and this is all just another drama inspiring thread following the fashion of the week...

7. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

Hahaha i'm sure if you had half the supposed wit of the Tribe legends you'd have used all the same ammo.

My biggest problem with you is not your attempts to cause shit, cuz causing shit is fun. But its your incessant whining about everyone insulting you, when you're trying your hardest to do it right back. Problem is you can't do it as well as the rest of them.

I see your side and i don't agree with it, but I also don't agree with anyone else.

=tina=

8. PosTMOd

God, tina... "time" in a metaphorical sense... fuck, it takes no time to read a gimp's posts... by why bother? I would rather stick broken glass up my penis (in fact, that's what I'm doing right now)...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I have had enough of this shit for one evening.

10. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

5/5

11. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i have not yet ruled out that possibility...i always thought pest and timo where one and the same.

that or it was just another incarnation of d.code/housey-d.

pest, if you are a real person, which is somewhat dubious, the reason a lot of people abuse you is that they don't think you are a real person because you are....how shall i say this nicely?....so tragically predictable.

12. PosTMOd

I prefer "Turing machine hemorrhoid".... just has a better ring. Ahhahahaaa...

13. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

mine is more poetical :p

14. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

tyler is housey d? :confused:

rosey have you been smokin that k laced weed again?

15. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

His posts are a very very very very small fraction of the useless bullshit posts we choose to wade through every day. And for the most part he makes his own threads so you know what to avoid! I just don't understand the point of egging this shit on if you truely see it and him as a waste of time?? What is it accomplishing other than some sort of new masturbatory technique so you can get off on the laughs and praises of the sheep that are the TBK?

It's like a tv show with a cat toying with a retarded mouse over and over, and some of us viewers are getting really bored with it. But i guess this is the part where i take heed of my own advice and just ignore it. :)

=tina=

I sed egging.

16. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

YOU'RE a retarded mouse!

(couldn't resist, the words "retarded mouse" were just too tempting)
    -Duncan

17. PosTMOd

Actually, it's so I can get TBK sheep like you to respond.

*rubs hands together in glee*

Hey, there are two types of sheep in this world... those who fully admit to being sheep, and those who point out all the other sheep, while not admitting their own sheep-e-ness.

Baaaaa.

18. PosTMOd

Forgot about the third kind.... the kind of sheep that smears his own shit all over himself and calls it an opinion...

No, it smells, and it is shit.... not an opinion. Just shit.

19. vinder

vinder TRIBE Member

[carl]SHUT UP![/carl]

20. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

FOILED! MY COVER HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!!!

All my base are belong to Postmod. (roofles!)

Wow, there's an extreme lack of google.com images in this thread.

=tina=

21. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

ok...soo...
    housey d = tyler/d.code/engine = moustache de alex d

but

moustache de alexd = galactic phantom

but pest = moustache de alex d

and pest = postmod = goatse = deep's secret lover

so confusing :confused:

lets rule out g.p.

that leaves only tyler and timo as possibilities for all these aliases.

we know for sure housey-d = tyler

and that postmod = goatse/deeps secret lover

and pest = moustache de alexd
    even though moustache is much more intelligent

conclusion : pest is a collaborative effort from d.code and postmod

elementary my dear.

p[l]a+0

22. PosTMOd

23. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

*exhales*

PHEW! For a moment i didn't know where i was!

=tina=

24. HappyJR

HappyJR TRIBE Member

I'm now verry confused.

25. Chiclet

Chiclet TRIBE Promoter