1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I am Pest

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by PosTMOd, Feb 27, 2002.

1. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

I'm sorry... okay, joke is over.

Good one though, eh? Anytime I wanted to put on the other personality, I would hit myself about the head with a mallet and think,"What would an idiot who was actually dumber than a crusty Willnotâ„¢ on a dog's hairy ass do?".

Apologies. And deep was in on it too, so ask him for apologies too.

2. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

SHENANIGANS!!

3. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

now that you mention it, the passive agressive whiney thing does show in both personalities. :p

damn you deep! i asked you if it was timo and you insisted it was not....i'm so terribly hurt by your betrayal ;)

4. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

oh come on.... i would have expected more grotesque fights with deep if it was you...

pest was WEAK... i know you can do better than that :D

5. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

I second the motion of shenanigans

6. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

that's it im leaving tribe.

but really there's this guy on another board who made an alias as a pirate, who spoke ye olde english, was racist and ripped on everyone and when he finally revealed himself everyone hated him and slagged him so much that it drove him to suicide. true story

7. joey

joey TRIBE Member

ha!

8. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

Is anyone else as freaking sick of the whole Pest mockery as i am??

Like forreal... shit gets done -way- too much to death around these parts. That goes for just about anything.

Ugh.

=tina=

9. PosTMOd

I am KiX as well.

To bring out that personality, I bitch about something that I don't really even care about.

10. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

I can see there will be no sleeping tonight.

11. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

tina it sounds like you're caring too much. don't do that! :D

12. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

I care cuz it means i may have to find something productive to do with my time.

Jay... you know what I truely care about? Your location. That warms my heart. :) There is hope afterall for this dark nasty brutish place, so long as seaQuest is here.

=tina=

13. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

HA!! You people really believe PosTMOd?!?!?!
    You fukin moruns

~pest

14. PosTMOd

Hey, tina, that little piece of shit wants attention, I shall give it. Even without reading his posts ;)

I'm just trying to help, ya know? His fragile existence is buttressed by seeing people react to his crap... and so I am merely helping him, m'kay?

Hemorrhoids itch for a reason-- they want to be, nay NEED to be, scratched. I am scratching the hemorrhoid that is Pest. And he likes it, I like it, we all like it.

15. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

^^ oh dammit i forgot to change the signature...
    faaaaaak...

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I know leave me alone. If you don't agree with me fine.
    If you don't like me put me on ignore like some of you did for the length of 2 days.
    Now the same people that say they don't give a damn about what I say or they are so happy with the ignore feature are now either mocking me or starting threads about me.
    I have every right to my opinions, they may be different then yours but hey thats what makes this world beautiful everyone does not think the same way.
    Look I have been in this scene probably way longer then you most of you have and the first time I picked up a tribe magazine most of you couldn't probably wipe your bum without getting some on your hand.
    So I think I have just as much right to be here as anybody!

17. PosTMOd

*feels an itchy sensation*

*reaches down and gives a two handed SCRAATCH*

AAAAAAhhhhhh... much better... don't we all feel so good now that we've given the Pestorrhoid a nice scratch?

I'm sure he is getting his ego scratched... hmmmm?

18. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

As much as I think he's a hypocritical twit, he totally has a point.

I just don't see what taking it to these lengths accomplishes but fueling the fire some more. BUT since i suppose in a way it gives you a chance to further flex your tribe muscles and make a mockery of someone who presents his opinions in an obnoxious fashion, there is benefit in it for you too. I guess it's win win for the both of you in a way. He gets to play the role of the asshole, and you get to play the role of the glorified asshole. :)

Alright, i understand now... carry on. I'll be over here doing something else.

=tina=

19. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

glorified asshole = goatse
    postmod = goatse man???
    :eek:

p[l]a+0

20. PosTMOd

Too bad I can't read it.... haha... or, why bother, I can come up with something with more intelligence by licking my fingers after another two-handed scratch.

It's not really an opinion he has.... a Turing-machine-hemorrhoid can't have one.

21. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

MY GOD!!!
    everything makes sense now@!!!!
    plato - you are a fuwkkin genius!!!! :D

ahahaha... timo admit it!! :)

22. PosTMOd

Yes, I am goatse man.... and I am spreading open Pest for all to see.

23. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

lol @ plato

no, actually what he said I totally agree with. you'll just have to take him off ignore to read it I suppose. I haven't been his biggest fan in the past by a long shot, but he does actually have some good points every so often hidden within the poorly constructed sentances and attention-seeking tendancies . And that was one of them.

=tina=

24. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

As much as I think he's a hypocritical twit, he totally has a point.

I just don't see what taking it to these lengths accomplishes but fueling the fire some more. BUT since i suppose in a way it gives you a chance to further flex your tribe muscles and make a mockery of someone who presents his opinions in an obnoxious fashion, there is benefit in it for you too. I guess it's win win for the both of you in a way. He gets to play the role of the asshole, and you get to play the role of the glorified asshole. :)

Alright, i understand now... carry on. I'll be over here doing something else.

=tina=

25. PosTMOd

If a piece of shit every one time out of a hundred doesn't smell quite as bad, does that mean I should bend down and take a big whiff every time I shit?

Don't think so... if that fucking moron says something perhaps worthwhile every once in a while, too bad. Who has time for that?

*scratch*