how do you deal with your ex fucking someone else?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by smile, Mar 2, 2002.

1. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

werd.
    and smile...with this new information into your situation, it just sounds like you dont want to share. and you shouldnt. you arent together anymore, you want the benefits of physical pleasure though, but she cant be dating anyone else. in any event, it sounds like its not going to be too healthy..dont involve yourself in something like that...i think it would be in your best interest to stop sleeping with her there are too many emotions involved, and no matter how much you tell yourself you can handle it, you probably wont be able to.

2. Zer0G

Zer0G Well-Known Member

General alert: this one is in love with herself. Hey and if she fucks herself it’s all good as long as we can all watch.

3. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

I agree with that. I also think that status hierarchy for males is a very sensitive issue. Males are very competitive, and like to think of themselves as being better than others, higher on the ladder. If a woman, which originally liked you and is now going out with another male, then that says that she prefers someone else over you. This puts you lower in the hierarchy and might be the cause of low self-esteem.

4. LOL

From the Ministry of spectator sports

Prime Minister Highsteppa

5. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

dude it sucks but really there nothing you can do about it. Although I think that telling the guy to suck it up, etc. is kinda harsh thats really about the only thing you can do. Get some distance for a while so it can all sink in. I know its tough especially if you still have unresolved feelings for her but shes ready to move on with her life and you have to be able to take that step as well.

hope that helps... I should be a fuckin expert on this subject by now!

Peace & love. D

6. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

He's like...the John Madden of TRIBE.

Giving us a play by play.

7. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

jeez I wish I read the entire thread!

If you guys ever want to be friends I would suggest putting an end to the 'fuck friends' thing. Sure the sex is great, probably the best its ever been, but its just going to stir too many emotions and you won't be able to let go. I wouldn't recommend dwelling too much on the relationship that the two of you had becasue any future relationship (firends or otherwise) is going to be completely different.

Peace & love. D

8. 905IVE Crew

905IVE Crew TRIBE Promoter

well, if you've known him a long time and he's like this, he sure isn't a friend....so knock him out.

9. deep

deep TRIBE Member

don't bother with the knock out shit. only makes you look impotent because they're still going to fuck even after you knock him out.

best way to get over an ex is with the next.

10. Zer0G

Zer0G Well-Known Member

So like knock out the next? Fuck'n eh!

11. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

u just got o deal with it. she is your ex. :)

*jen*

12. [​IMG]

From the Ministry of YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

13. smile

smile Well-Known Member

thank you, all.

man, i wish this shit would die, i've said too much.

<<< last post>>>

14. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

haha. i'd expect this coming from mr. muscle man who can probably take every down!!! :)

*jen*

15. Wunderbar

Wunderbar Well-Known Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You should go on Oprah as Dr. Deep. Good stuff.

16. under18

under18 TRIBE Member

SMILE you need to CHILL

she probably fucked someone else before you.... and she is definately going to fuck many more after you! just try not to PICTURE it ! (ack..... that sucks!) ....

i am in the exact same position as you (well.... very close) ... and its not fair at all to be sortof in her life but sortof not.. and then trying to be all up in her sex life like its your business...

i actually had a nightmare that my ex had a new gf who was short with dark brown hair !!!! (exact opposite of me!) ..... aaaahhhh ... and i told him about it (im a dumbass) ..

maybe yall 2 should just stop talking cause its hurting you and probably her too...

the thing that sucks most is you probably cant be friends ever again cause there are so many emotions involved - its like that for me and my ex too.... whenever we try to talk we are just yelling at eachother ... they say its cause im french ;)

so you just need to take a real break - not see eachother or talk to eachother for a while.. and if its really real, then you'll know cause even after so much time not talking - you can come back together like nothing ever happenned ...

trust me i know its crazy cause i dont usually trip over a guy either, but for some reason i thought i found that person you're supposed to find.. that one person kinda thing.... and then i just went and fucked it up .. :(

-c-

ps. contact me, i need to talk..

17. twist

twist TRIBE Member

strength in numbers. 1.

18. How very zen

From the Ministry of like it

19. twist

twist TRIBE Member

It serves me well.

and on a side note... fuck friends are indeed dangerous but only because the line between friends and more gets blurred. IF you detect even a hint of this you have to drop it and you can always try picking it up later. Casual sex is way to underrated and ignored in our society the things it can teach you are virtually limitless both about you and the opposite sex (through the relationship that will develop as well as the problems you face). I would advise everyone to have at least a couple fuck friends throughout their life. If it wasn't for fuck friends I'd still be a virgin and I wouldn't know a fraction of what I do about girls. It's a level of cool you are many times hard pressed to find in an actual relationship. On the remote chance I ever get married my wife will have been my best friend for a long time before she's my wife.

20. Silverback

Silverback TRIBE Member

When plagued with this problem, the only thing that helps is time, unfortunately it's not a desirable answer. But time is the only thing that really heals relationship type problems. There is no quick answer or quick solution.

21. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

I didn't bother reading through this thread, but what I have to say is this.... IT COULD BE WORSE! How do you deal with your boyfriend/girlfriend fucking someone else? Now that SUCKS! At least its your ex.... and they're you're ex for a reason. There's obviously still feelings present and its going to be hard, but you'll come out a stronger person if you just deal with it and move on. You'll be thinking of someone else (or fucking them) in no time! :D

~Lori

22. rswbrixton

rswbrixton TRIBE Member

Fuck somebody else With her .

23. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

haha....nice one! That could work! :D

~Lori <------spring is in the air *evil grin*