1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

HO-LEE-FUCK. Rockstar Games -Upload-

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by KiFe, Jan 14, 2002.

1. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

mmkay.. i came across a fullpage ad for something called rockstargames upload in an older issue of vice magazine.

rockstargames (the makers of GTA1,2,3 smugglers run and midnight club) decided to put on a contest with prizes for short animated story, short fiction and best dj mix.

I checked out the site only to find im too late to enter and there seems to already be winners. One of which i downloaded.

http://www.rockstargamesupload.com/flash/index.html

click on short subject film, then 'The terrible cosmic death'

unbeleivable amounts of work went into this thing. blew my mind...so check it out.
    [​IMG]

2. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

wow! that is nice [​IMG]

so very lounge core

im saving this one.

p[l]a+0

3. Mark McC

Mark McC TRIBE Member

As one of the winners of that contest, can I ask which mix you downloaded and how you like it?
    (btw, all 3 of us DJs who won the NYC-based contest are Canadian -- me & Skip represent the tdot; Miss Kutin, the left coast.)

4. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

oh i've just downloaded the winner of the short film entry so far.

congratulations on winning.
    I heard they were hiring, i shure as hell wouldnt mind working for rockstar. (drooooool)

[​IMG]

5. Mark McC

Mark McC TRIBE Member

Nice to hear that Rockstar's doing well enough to be hiring, in a city where everybody I know has been laid off. Maybe they have offices outside NYC though. All the best, if you do apply.

6. Fir3start3r

Fir3start3r TRIBE Member

OMG!...that's hillarious!
    Robo-bobo! HAHAHAHA! [​IMG]