have you ever smoked ecstasy?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Mr_Furious, Jan 20, 2002.

1. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

I know this is probably a stupid question...but I was drinking with some friends last night and this question popped up (as most stupid questions usually do when you're drinking with friends). So...my question to the Tribe masses are....Have any of you smoked ecstasy? is it possible? what is the high like? what are the side effects?

2. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

I have and it doesnt really do anything, plus it is hard on your lungs!

3. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

we rolled some crushed up pill with some weed and smoked it.
    I felt really lightheaded for about half an hour and then just had a slight headache. went to bed. Other people reported a much better high(ie: better than a headache).

4. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

haha im a crackhead!

5. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

jesus what is it with you slippy people who feel they need to smoke everything just because you can sprinkle it on top of pot and there's a chance it might make you feel and talk like Wavy Gravy at the Monterrey Pop Festival...

You don't SMOKE pills, they have all kinds of binders and fillers in them that a) taste like shit b) make it really hard to get a good hit form whatever you're smoking c)probably aren't doing to many favours to your lungs

Nor is it usually a good idea to smoke a salt, which MDMA is, because they have decompostion points very close to their ignition temperatures, meaning you destroy most of the stuff instead of inhaling it.

Meth is the exception to this, as we all know, but you don't really smoke meth anyway; you vapourize it and inhale the vapour.

If you could get the MDMA back to a freebase (which it comes from), then I suppose you could smoke it...but it still won't turn you into a "Voodoo Child."

6. Gunark

Gunark TRIBE Member

Um I smoked jib once. (NOT ON PURPOSE) It was rolled in a spliff.

I was fucked very royaly.

Ah to be a teenager again [​IMG]

7. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

anyone snort their weed?

8. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

I once wore my underwear on my head.

9. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

after making doody in them no doubt

10. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

hehehe [​IMG]

11. PosTMOd

I put them on my head because I was eating with my ass, figuring I would then shit out my mouth.

12. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

burrow owl burrow owl burrow owl smokin' banana peels, see how it feels living is easy with ice cubes the world is swimmin' with electric eels talk seriously to me brother smokin' banana peels, savin' the seals there are four me's living all together got to keep an even keel you've got to take life serially smokin' banana peels in between meals i was all pumped up about the iron let's all pray get down and kneel smokin' banana peels sound like this mellow, it's so mellow mellow, it's so mellow no! it's too mellow! ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya no! it's too mellow! ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya mellow, it's so mellow oh oh oh-oh oh mellow, it's so mellow no! it's too mellow! ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya no! it's so mellow! ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya smokin' banana peels, nothin' is real mites are living in you eyelashes people are makin' important deals they're my fingernails and i'm keeping em smokin' banana peels, savin' the seals (???) up and down between your heels dip your breasts in shimmering lip balm talk to me about elvis take elvis for walk and shut up

13. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

Most of what comes out of your mouth is total and complete shit so congratulations on your success.

14. PosTMOd

I don't believe you wrote that, since there is not a spelling mistake nor grammatical fuck-up in sight.

15. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

The Dead Milkmen wrote it.

16. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

As always even when you have nothing else to say shit just keeps on spewing from you.

Arguing spelling and grammar is so third grade little man.

17. PosTMOd

I *know* he didn't write that...

its jusst sopprizing wen even wun sentense iz rightten wit nut any misstaiks frum himm.

18. PosTMOd

I am not arguing, merely stating the obvious, albeit for no reason.

Spelling and grammar of your sort were taught in third grade (which happened to be the hardest 5 years of my life).